PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

No. 25 Lady Lions Welcome Michigan to BJC Thursday

Thursday is Dollar Dog Night at the BJC for the 6 p.m. tip-off

For anyone not reading closely…the game is live on the BTN.

But, but, but, it’s DOLLAR DOG NIGHT @ the BJC! ;D

BTW, the game is on BTN.COM, not on the BTN on the tube.

[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:2972"]For anyone not reading closely.................the game is live on the BTN.[/quote]

Disagree about the tube! My Comcast (Pgh) channel guide has it live at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow on BTN (TV.) I have it set for record!!

[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:2972"]For anyone not reading closely.................the game is live on the BTN.[/quote]

Disagree about the tube! My Comcast (Pgh) channel guide has it live at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow on BTN (TV.) I have it set for record!!

I’m not sure what made Cappy think it was only on BTN.com.

The best place to find out where a game is being carried is to go to GoSPUsports.com and look at the schedule page.

Once there, look for this.

If the game were only going to be carried on the web, it would say BTN.com.

I did check that yesterday and and I swear it said BTN.COM there yesterday on GOPSUSPORTS. :-
At this point I am glad that I was wrong yesterday and the game will be on the tube! :slight_smile:

[quote=“CAPPY, post:6, topic:2972”]I did check that yesterday and and I swear it said BTN.COM there yesterday on GOPSUSPORTS. :-
At this point I am glad that I was wrong yesterday and the game will be on the tube! :)[/quote]

OK Cap! How about you allow me 3 longggggggggggg rants without a making a “negative” post on the thread… and we will call it even!! :wink:

I did check that yesterday and and I swear it said BTN.COM there yesterday on GOPSUSPORTS. :-\ At this point I am glad that I was wrong yesterday and the game will be on the tube! :)

OK Cap! How about you allow me 3 longggggggggggg rants without a making a “negative” post on the thread… and we will call it even!! :wink:

Fire away! :smiley:

[quote="CAPPY, post:6, topic:2972"]I did check that yesterday and and I swear it said BTN.COM there yesterday on GOPSUSPORTS. :-\ At this point I am glad that I was wrong yesterday and the game will be on the tube! :)[/quote]

Fire away! :smiley:

Alright.Alright…Give me time! Nothing to rant about at this time. I’m sure I’ll come up with something before too long! :wink:

I like hassling Michigan women’s coach Kevin “Mr. Clean” Borseth almost as much as I like watching Pat Chambers coach our men’s team.

No. 25 Lady Lions Claw the Wolverines, 78-63

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/w-baskbl/recaps/011212aaa.html

The girls looked very good against Mich. We played with a lot of energy. BUT I think Mich. was a “good match-up.” They had no way near the quickness of MSU.
BUT, we still have to take care of the ball better and avoid turnovers. A team CAN play fast and PROTECT the ball at the same!!