NittanyWhiteout.com: An Open Letter to Ed DeChellis

http://nittanywhiteout.com/2010/03/22/an-open-letter-to-ed-dechellis/

This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion. Very well-written and worth a read.

[quote=“NationBuilder, post:1, topic:1027”]http://nittanywhiteout.com/2010/03/22/an-open-letter-to-ed-dechellis/

This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion. Very well-written and worth a read.[/quote]

Some parts are well written but the snide shots at Ed defeat the point the author is trying to make. The niceties seem over-the-top as well.

At this point all that matters is letting this ride out or one of us hitting the lotto and making a conditional donation to hire a new coach.

I’m probably in the minority, but I find these types of “letters” a notch above pathetic. It’s like begging the girl that dumped you to go to the prom with you.

Not that I’ve ever done that. :wink:

[quote=“LPcreation, post:3, topic:1027”]I’m probably in the minority, but I find these types of “letters” a notch above pathetic. It’s like begging the girl that dumped you to go to the prom with you.

Not that I’ve ever done that. ;)[/quote]
Probably one of the reasons he no longer posts here.

[quote="NationBuilder, post:1, topic:1027"][url=http://nittanywhiteout.com/2010/03/22/an-open-letter-to-ed-dechellis/]http://nittanywhiteout.com/2010/03/22/an-open-letter-to-ed-dechellis/[/url]

This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion. Very well-written and worth a read.[/quote]

Some parts are well written but the snide shots at Ed defeat the point the author is trying to make. The niceties seem over-the-top as well.

At this point all that matters is letting this ride out or one of us hitting the lotto and making a conditional donation to hire a new coach.

Can you point out the snide remarks to me?

This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion

slightly different in what way? you could’ve told me this was written by any one of the regular Ed-bashers on this board and I would’ve believed it, it’s the same arguments we’ve been getting spammed with here for months.

the internet has created a forum for the likes of this clown, pus dc, Battlesway2, Spike etc. They are pathetic, not a notch above. It is mind boggling that these boobs write the same thing over and over and never realize they have no impact on who coaches the team. They are either lonely or dumb, perhaps both. Who are they writing to? The Pride

slightly different in what way? you could’ve told me this was written by any one of the regular Ed-bashers on this board and I would’ve believed it, it’s the same arguments we’ve been getting spammed with here for months.[/quote]

Months vs 7 years. Looks like you’re getting off easy.

I read the letter against my better judgement. I hope this guy is not going to be a journalist because it was to put it bluntly the work of a hack.

I think he’s a member on here - just not sure who.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:6, topic:1027"][quote]This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion[/quote]

slightly different in what way? you could’ve told me this was written by any one of the regular Ed-bashers on this board and I would’ve believed it, it’s the same arguments we’ve been getting spammed with here for months.[/quote]

not sure I follow?

[quote="Craftsy21, post:6, topic:1027"][quote]This brings a slightly different perspective to the discussion[/quote]

not sure I follow?

It was a joke. 7 years of Ed and you’ve only been spammed for the last few “months” as you put it.
We gave you a free ride for over 6.5 years! ;D

There is a member named “Devon” on Scout who doesn’t like ED. Not sure if its the same guy.

It is. He used to be here also.

[quote="noobd, post:13, topic:1027"]There is a member named "Devon" on Scout who doesn't like ED. Not sure if its the same guy.[/quote] It is. He used to be here also.

Yep, he posted it here: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157&f=1548&t=5765863

Yeah that scout board is unreadable. Not to mention the fact that he was constantly rude and annoying on BSD to the point where he was banned.

I think there was a Devon here. I think he and FanofPSU may have disappeared from here around the same time.

What I find pathetic about it is that he didn’t even sign his own name. It’s signed “Those of us who still care” – as if he’s speaking for me and the rest of the “apologists” who also still care. To show that I’m not a hypocrite, you can add me as a friend on facebook here. Send me a message along with your friend request, and I’ll gladly approve you and you’ll know exactly who I am.

Whatcha catch there? A new coach?

Penguins? Ew. 0-6 vs the Devils :smiley:

[quote="mjg, post:18, topic:1027"]What I find pathetic about it is that he didn't even sign his own name. It's signed "Those of us who still care" -- as if he's speaking for me and the rest of the "apologists" who also still care. To show that I'm not a hypocrite, you can add me as a friend on facebook [url=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1763929299]here.[/url] Send me a message along with your friend request, and I'll gladly approve you and you'll know exactly who I am.[/quote] Whatcha catch there? A new coach?

Penguins? Ew. 0-6 vs the Devils :smiley:

I know, can’t beat the Devils. Think how far ahead we’d be if we could have split. Doesn’t matter though – the Pens have never won their division the same year they won the Cup. I’ll give NJ the division if we get the Cup.

That’s a crab I caught a few years ago somewhere along the Jersey shore.