New record tonight?

Will tonight set a new record for lowest attendance of a PSU men’s hoops game at the BJC? Finals are over so students will be out of town, the opponent is very weak, and it is a late-night game during a big snowstorm. Oh, and it is less than a week until Christmas, so people may have other things they need to do.

What do you figure the over/under will be for actual A-I-S attendance? 1,000?

[quote=“blue2blue, post:1, topic:518”]Will tonight set a new record for lowest attendance of a PSU men’s hoops game at the BJC? Finals are over so students will be out of town, the opponent is very weak, and it is a late-night game during a big snowstorm. Oh, and it is less than a week until Christmas, so people may have other things they need to do.

What do you figure the over/under will be for actual A-I-S attendance? 1,000?[/quote]

Less than 1000…what a shame.

Could be ugly. I was planning on going, but just can’t really justify making the trip in this weather - too many idiots on the road to worry about when I can stay warm at home and watch on TV.

Guess I’m not as great a fan as I should be, but Gardner-Webb don’t exactly put my butt in the seat if you know what I mean. Sorry fellas, I’ll be screaming for ya from home!

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:3, topic:518”]Could be ugly. I was planning on going, but just can’t really justify making the trip in this weather - too many idiots on the road to worry about when I can stay warm at home and watch on TV.

Guess I’m not as great a fan as I should be, but Gardner-Webb don’t exactly put my butt in the seat if you know what I mean. Sorry fellas, I’ll be screaming for ya from home![/quote]

Is this game on the BTN? I didn’t see it on the program guide.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:3, topic:518"]Could be ugly. I was planning on going, but just can't really justify making the trip in this weather - too many idiots on the road to worry about when I can stay warm at home and watch on TV.

Guess I’m not as great a fan as I should be, but Gardner-Webb don’t exactly put my butt in the seat if you know what I mean. Sorry fellas, I’ll be screaming for ya from home![/quote]

Is this game on the BTN? I didn’t see it on the program guide.

No, it’s on ESPNU.

I’m definitely going and… I’m using my mom’s car with the ultra key handicapped license plate for close parking.

Pretty sure you’re not gonna’ need a car with handicapped plates to get a close spot tonight.

I hope you bring your mom with you. The license plate is meant for her not the car.

[quote="MillionaireMagic, post:6, topic:518"]I'm definitely going and... I'm using my mom's car with the ultra key handicapped license plate for close parking.[/quote]

I hope you bring your mom with you. The license plate is meant for her not the car.

Lar,

Call SWAT or handle it yourself via the citizens arrest route.

[quote="MillionaireMagic, post:6, topic:518"]I'm definitely going and... I'm using my mom's car with the ultra key handicapped license plate for close parking.[/quote]

This post is just a few caluclations short of being the definitive UncleLar post. ;D

Or Cade McNown

Lar,

I’d gladly turn someone in for abusing a handicapped pass. And shame on anyone who thinks differently. Frankly, the fact that he’s comfortable coming on here and bragging about using it bothers me almost as much as the actual crime itself.

Lar,

I’d gladly turn someone in for abusing a handicapped pass. And shame on anyone who thinks differently.

I don’t think differently. I’m even harder on those without infants who use those special spots. Of course that is a little self serving.

I also thought this post was going to end after the first sentence. lol

MAJOR pet peeve of mine! One has coming to them whatever happens when you abuse handicapped spots. >:(

Any more it seems there are more non-handicapped people using handicapped spots than no.

How much snow are they getting up there today?

I think there are 650 people here

The jumbotron doesn’t have any players on it

Lets be real:

-No students in town, (except me, or so it seems)
-Late Tip
-Playing a bad team
-3-4 inches of snow on the road

I’m not saying that it’s great that nobody was there with me and the 5 other people at the game, but we could prob afford to cut the world some slack this time