New Dodgeball Promo

2009 THON Dodgeball Promo

I like Babb’s reaction :smiley:

I’m glad to see they used the shot that showed my better side for all of 3 seconds.lol

Who’s that guy in the blue hat? I heard he’s a dodgeball champ… :wink:

Anyone notice that Coach didn’t throw the ball? :smiley:

Yeah I’m not sure why, I’m pretty sure he threw it the second take.

[quote="NationBuilder, post:5, topic:83"]Anyone notice that Coach didn't throw the ball? :D[/quote]

I tore my rotator cuff after college and never got it repaired (no such thing as arthroscopic or mircrosurgery in those days!). I can throw a football (for some reason) and swing a golf club unimpeded, but I will forever throw like a girl when it comes to baseballs, softballs and probably dodge balls. Something about that shot of ED reminded me of that. :wink:

[quote="NationBuilder, post:5, topic:83"]Anyone notice that Coach didn't throw the ball? :D[/quote]

I tore my rotator cuff after college and never got it repaired (no such thing as arthroscopic or mircrosurgery in those days!). I can throw a football (for some reason) and swing a golf club unimpeded, but I will forever throw like a girl when it comes to baseballs, softballs and probably dodge balls. Something about that shot of ED reminded me of that. :wink:

Yeah that throwing motion may also be the foundation of free throw shooting issues we’ve had in the past…

When it comes to softball, throwing like a girl isn’t a bad thing.

I tore my rotator cuff after college and never got it repaired (no such thing as arthroscopic or mircrosurgery in those days!). I can throw a football (for some reason) and swing a golf club unimpeded, but I will forever throw like a girl when it comes to baseballs, [b]softballs[/b] and probably dodge balls. Something about that shot of ED reminded me of that. ;)

When it comes to softball, throwing like a girl isn’t a bad thing.

+1

I like it

And I coulda sworn I saw that kid in the blue hat at Pickles a few weeks ago. I didn’t realize that I was in the midst of a celebrity.

EDIT: Manatree, I can see that you joined me in the Smite Club? It’s pretty prestigious, you may want to think about adding that to your resume in the future.

[quote=“bem5047, post:11, topic:83”]I like it

And I coulda sworn I saw that kid in the blue hat at Pickles a few weeks ago. I didn’t realize that I was in the midst of a celebrity.

EDIT: Manatree, I can see that you joined me in the Smite Club? It’s pretty prestigious, you may want to think about adding that to your resume in the future.[/quote]

I’ve noticed that it takes some guys a bit of time to realize that hitting and pitching is a bit different between baseball & softball. I went to high school with a girl who pitched DivII softball. She used to get a kick out of smoking the baseball players in gym class. The downside was that I was the only one who was crazy enough to catch her sans-gear.

Penn State Basketball of facebook: Behind the Scenes - Dodgeball video :slight_smile:

Let’s hope Battle doesn’t have John Crispin-esque dreams of Hollywood. Great basketball skills. Acting… well, … no so much. :-X :slight_smile: