Need 4 PSU / MSU tix

If anyone happens to have 4 good lower level seats to unload for Saturday let me know. Coming up from Philly with 3 of my buddies for the weekend. I know tix will be pretty easy to come by outside before the game, but figured posting here couldn’t hurt. Thanks…and let’s give Sparty a 4th consecutive loss!

[quote=“chazeye, post:1, topic:824”]If anyone happens to have 4 good lower level seats to unload for Saturday let me know. Coming up from Philly with 3 of my buddies for the weekend. I know tix will be pretty easy to come by outside before the game, but figured posting here couldn’t hurt. Thanks…and let’s give Sparty a 4th consecutive loss![/quote]Could always by the cheapest you can find and just sit on the lower level. There are plenty of empts seats to go around. Only prob with that is act like you know where you are going. Usher Nazis will be on the lookout
:wink:

[quote="chazeye, post:1, topic:824"]If anyone happens to have 4 good lower level seats to unload for Saturday let me know. Coming up from Philly with 3 of my buddies for the weekend. I know tix will be pretty easy to come by outside before the game, but figured posting here couldn't hurt. Thanks.............and let's give Sparty a 4th consecutive loss![/quote]Could always by the cheapest you can find and just sit on the lower level. There are plenty of empts seats to go around. Only prob with that is act like you know where you are going. Usher [u][b]Nazis[/b][/u] will be on the lookout ;)

Nazi is an offensive, racist word. If you were trying to be funny and clever, you were neither. Grow up, Son!

[quote="chazeye, post:1, topic:824"]If anyone happens to have 4 good lower level seats to unload for Saturday let me know. Coming up from Philly with 3 of my buddies for the weekend. I know tix will be pretty easy to come by outside before the game, but figured posting here couldn't hurt. Thanks.............and let's give Sparty a 4th consecutive loss![/quote]Could always by the cheapest you can find and just sit on the lower level. There are plenty of empts seats to go around. Only prob with that is act like you know where you are going. Usher [u][b]Nazis[/b][/u] will be on the lookout ;)

Nazi is an offensive, racist word. If you were trying to be funny and clever, you were neither. Grow up, Son!

What is your deal? Are you like the PC police or something? This is the second time in a week you’ve tried to tell somebody that a harmless phrase was offensive and they should stop using it. Are you just trolling here or what?

And for the record - somebody may find it offensive (a child, perhaps), but it’s not racist. You were wrong about the spade comment also. If you’re going to go around correcting everyone you should at least become familiar with the english language first.

So is n*gg**. But I guarantee it’s regular part of all the African-Americans on the team’s vocabulary.

(I’m just trying to get one of this dude’s hate pm’s)

What is your deal? Are you like the PC police or something? This is the second time in a week you’ve tried to tell somebody that a harmless phrase was offensive and they should stop using it. Are you just trolling here or what?

And for the record - somebody may find it offensive (a child, perhaps), but it’s not racist. You were wrong about the spade comment also. If you’re going to go around correcting everyone you should at least become familiar with the english language first.

I don’t use the ignore option too often, but I was quick on that one.

Trolling isn’t even the word. TWISTED is more like it. This goof has sent me some of the nastiest and perverted messages I’ve seen. From what I’ve been told others have received similiar stuff from this guy. No idea how TJB hasn’t banned him yet :-\

Trolling isn’t even the word. TWISTED is more like it. This goof has sent me some of the nastiest and perverted messages I’ve seen. From what I’ve been told others have received similiar stuff from this guy. No idea how TJB hasn’t banned him yet :-</blockquote>

Harmless phrase? Depends on your perspective.

So is n*gg**. But I guarantee it’s regular part of all the African-Americans on the team’s vocabulary.

I got 3 or so I can give you :wink:

I got 3 or so I can give you :wink:

You should be reprimanded for using what can be considered two racist terms. You exemplify ignorance.

Trolling isn’t even the word. TWISTED is more like it. This goof has sent me some of the nastiest and perverted messages I’ve seen. From what I’ve been told others have received similiar stuff from this guy. No idea how TJB hasn’t banned him yet :-</blockquote>

LOL. Who exactly is the word offensive to? Better yet, who is it racist against, genius?

LOL. Who exactly is the word offensive to? Better yet, who is it racist against, genius?

I am sure genius would find it racist.

You’re awfully clever aren’t you? So much that you can’t even explain how the word “nazi” is racist. LOL

Gee wiz guys, give it a rest. And chazeye, good luck with your ticket search.

You’re awfully clever aren’t you? So much that you can’t even explain how the word “nazi” is racist. LOL

take a minute from your blackjack studies and look it up yourself. You learn better that way.

CAPPY’S right, some guy is looking for some tickets and battlesway has to ruin everything

take a minute from your blackjack studies and look it up yourself. You learn better that way.

Blackjack studies? You have me confused, pal. Don’t pretend to know anything about me.

By the way - I find that phrase offensive, and extremely racist. The term is African-AmericanJack, smarten up dummy.

It’s pretty clear that prideofsc has no idea what “racist” means.

CAPPY’S right, some guy is looking for some tickets and battlesway has to ruin everything

You seem to ruin a lot of things with your constant trolling of this board

LOL what? Battlesway actually posted some advice for chazeye on his topic. You totally hi-jacked it with some off the wall comment that was totally unnecessary. Therefore, you = troll, genius.

Gosh, losing really brings out some unbelievable personas around here.

[quote="prideofsc, post:15, topic:824"]CAPPY'S right, some guy is looking for some tickets and battlesway has to ruin everything[/quote]

LOL what? Battlesway actually posted some advice for chazeye on his topic. You totally hi-jacked it with some off the wall comment that was totally unnecessary. Therefore, you = troll, genius.

Gosh, losing really brings out some unbelievable personas around here.

You’ve gone and done it now!!! I’ll give it about an hour until you get your first hate message