PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

NCAA In-Selection-Show Thread

Please no play-in.

Do I get True tv, whatever that is?

Used to be CourtTv if that’s any help.

OSU is the 1 seed. Let’s talk about it.

I know Barkely and Kenny Smith are seen as entertaining, but why are they on this broadcast? They are NBA analysts and probably rarely watch an NCAA game. Get some guys in there that know what they are talking about.

Most people get TruTV…question is, do you get it in HD?

DirecTV doesn’t normally offer it in HD, but is throwing everyone a bone and picking it up for the tourney.

I actually did not know that the last four at larges faced the 16s.

That’s why I’m watching ESPN. Yeah, Hubert Davis and Jay Bilas are tools, but they’re much better as a rule than the CBS crew.

Turner has a bunch of games.

Don’t think thats the case. I thought the 16s all played each other and the other two games are amongs the final 4 teams in the field (At larges)

I love Charles but he is full of crap.

Sweet…CBS has a camera for PSU

I actually did not know that the last four at larges faced the 16s.

Don’t think thats the case. I thought the 16s all played each other and the other two games are amongs the final 4 teams in the field (At larges)

That’s what they said I think, my fault.

Alright they have a camera on us!

I was just about to say that, lol

1’s: Ohio St, KS, Pitt, Dukies.

I’d love to be at a party with him, but I wouldn’t want to be the one who invited him.

Great get to see the guys.

[quote=“Tom, post:6, topic:2135”]Most people get TruTV…question is, do you get it in HD?

DirecTV doesn’t normally offer it in HD, but is throwing everyone a bone and picking it up for the tourney.[/quote]

I’m DirecTV, until I can cut the cord. Apple TV getting me close.

lunardi and half the bracketologists already got it wrong…they had nd and not duke as a 1

palm and glockner got it right