Msu igt

Thought this little nugget needed to be addressed before the game. From Siegrist.

That a boy Tim Frazier! Spartans go through a dunk line in front of student section. Frazier just tossed himself an alley-oop of the floor, elevated and windmilled it home (similar to his winning dunk contest effort in the fall) drawing some oohs from the stunned students. May have gone over board when he then turned and pointed at the student section, drawing a few laughs from his fellow Lions. Gotta Love Freshmen!! Loosened up our guys though and you have to like the confidence.

The guys have their swagger back. I just have a good feeling about tonight’s game.

LOL i wanna see him doing that kind of stuff IN game. Anyone see that guy his size from UTEP crank one home the other night? Insane.

Hope the sic Frazier on Lucas.

we start so wonderfully on offense anymore… why can’t we run those sets all game long?

Iso’ing Brooks like we all wanted… good job.

Very poor defense so far.

Why don’t we run the oop with Brooks?

How is that an offensive foul on DJ? He got the board and went up strong. I think the guy under the hoop had it as a block.

Jones getting owned early on. Twice MSU bigs posted up and went right by him. On offense he got stuck under the basket on Battle pass - poor court awareness.

Nothing new, but lack of a good PF continues to be the major problem with this team.

I like the effort but Jeff and Andrew need to know when to kick it out.

Jones gets stuffed by the backboard, prob. cause he’s embarrassed he gives up on getting the ball and trots up the court…ugh

just dumb on DJ’s part, need to go straight up in that situation

TWG Jones

[quote="Hofeman612, post:8, topic:913"]How is that an offensive foul on DJ? He got the board and went up strong. I think the guy under the hoop had it as a block.[/quote]

Excuse me? Since when are bigs taught to avoid contact with the ball in the paint? He did the right thing, the call was poor.

How about some whistles on MSU on their offensive glass already? No wonder they rebound so well, they just shove people out of the way.

Hey i asked and it worked!

Think they messed up the color on those foam helmets?

Remember how I said Brooks needs to be able to hit that shot occasionally? That was the time…

[quote="Hofeman612, post:8, topic:913"]How is that an offensive foul on DJ? He got the board and went up strong. I think the guy under the hoop had it as a block.[/quote]

Excuse me? Since when are bigs taught to avoid contact with the ball in the paint? He did the right thing, the call was poor.

How about some whistles on MSU on their offensive glass already? No wonder they rebound so well, they just shove people out of the way.

he was like two feet from the hoop, he had to dribble forward and lower his shoulder in order to draw contact, it was a dumb move in that situation, he should of just gone straight up. Not saying the call couldn’t have gone the other way, but that’s something u don’t risk and take the easy shot.

I will take being down 4 with the ball at this point. They are killing us in pretty much every aspect.

Going to need Talor’s mates to score tonight. Izzo has the Spartans on Talor like white on rice.