PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

@msu igt

Every game is the biggest of the season now. :-\

Talor for 28 tonight.

Matt Painter said during halftime in their last game vs. IU, “we need to get good inside looks and good outside looks. We didn’t do that in the first half.”

We need to to that tonight.

We look terrible on both ends. The game started 3 minutes ago boys.

Time to get Brooks in there. If they’re going to have all hopes of an NCAA bid dashed by losing, might as well do it with Brooks in there

100% shooting for MSU so far…

I’m guessing they won’t keep thta mark.

nothing in the body language right now that leads me to believe we have any desire to play tonight. this game might as well be over.

Look at AJ on offense. He’s never in a good position. He got the ball once, outside the arc. Incredible. He’s always in no man’s land, setting high screens or wandering around.

This is ridiculous >:(

No offensive movement at all. ??? Aren’t dumping it into the post at all. ??? ???

Stand and dribble on one end… stand and watch on the other. Miserable.

Brooks in

Has blowout written all over it

15-3, Ed signals TO then immediately tells Brooks to go check in.

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:10, topic:1925”]No offensive movement at all. ??? Aren’t dumping it into the post at all. ??? ???[/quote]Ed was working on that 3 guard attack just kidding :wink:

Ugh.

We gotta cut this time a little bit at a time. Can’t try to get it all back to quickly. First thing is to just focus on getting it to single digits. Maybe get Brooks involved down low.

Going to be tough to climb back in it if we aren’t even pretending to play defense tonight. I can’t believe they came out this flat, did they really think MSU was just going to give up for them?

[quote="jjepsu92, post:10, topic:1925"]No offensive movement at all. ??? Aren't dumping it into the post at all. ??? ???[/quote]Ed was working on that 3 guard [i]attack[/i] just kidding ;)
Our 3rd guard was playing as if his sneakers were nailed to the floor.

It’s AJ. It’s like he doesn’t want the ball. All he does is set poor screens. If you watch him, it’s incredible he doesn’t get called for moving screens more often. He almost never calls for the ball. Outside the arc. And DJ’s become a 3 shooter exclusively. No way to win.