Minny IGT

I have a good feeling about today.

Why? Because I’m stuck under about 26" of snow, and the DirecTV dish is long covered over, so I can’t watch the game.

[quote=“Tom, post:1, topic:801”]I have a good feeling about today.

Why? Because I’m stuck under about 26" of snow, and the DirecTV dish is long covered over, so I can’t watch the game.[/quote]Where is the dedication ? Climb out on that roof and get that guy cleaned off!!

Tom not wasting anytime today. :wink:

[quote="Tom, post:1, topic:801"]I have a good feeling about today.

Why? Because I’m stuck under about 26" of snow, and the DirecTV dish is long covered over, so I can’t watch the game.[/quote]Where is the dedication ? Climb out on that roof and get that guy cleaned off!!

I’ve been pondering ways to wipe off the dish w/o moving it out of alignment. Of course I’d have to wade through the snow and use a 12’ piece of something to reach it

I would like to try an experiment…but I am not able to participate. I feel like this might have already been done?

One poster should watch the game and listen to BTN announcers
One poster should watch the game and listen to Steve and Dick
One poster should watch the game and not listen to anything

Might be interesting to see how your views of the game differ. I do this with boxing, and the commentary can definitely impact how I view a round and how it should be scored.

[quote="Tom, post:1, topic:801"]I have a good feeling about today.

I’ve been pondering ways to wipe off the dish w/o moving it out of alignment. Of course I’d have to wade through the snow and use a 12’ piece of something to reach it

I guess its bad that inappropriate jokes are the first thing that came to my mind

Steve Jones filling in on Big Ten Network today.

Anyone know who’s picking up for Steve on the radio? Looking forward to hearing him do the game today on the BTN.

Sure…rub it in

Just noticed that. Should be interesting.

Jones and Brooks starting.

Any word on Ott/Edwards?

[quote=“NICU, post:5, topic:801”]I would like to try an experiment…but I am not able to participate. I feel like this might have already been done?

One poster should watch the game and listen to BTN announcers
One poster should watch the game and listen to Steve and Dick
One poster should watch the game and not listen to anything

Might be interesting to see how your views of the game differ. I do this with boxing, and the commentary can definitely impact how I view a round and how it should be scored.[/quote]

I generally watch football with the pittsburgh radio announcers turned on and the tv guys down - not so much because I want the homerism, but because they know the team better and can be more insightful usually. I hate most TV guys because they just travel all around and rarely get to know teams very well to describe accurately what’s going on. I get why they do it this way, but I still prefer having the home guys when i can.

That being said - with basketball, it’s too hard to match them up in sync i’ve found so I can’t make that happen as often.

This should be fun with Steve Jones though.

Throwback jerseys!

BigBill got the axe, Jeff starting this one

What is his injury status?

Jones dove for a ball. I like it showing energy.

Guess Ott is still shelved?

Jones is painting the picture with his commentary/play-by-play. It suonds like I’m listening to the radio, not a tv. I like it though.

Those are sweet, if they win we should wear them from here on out at home. :wink:

Great inside look, DJ 5, Gophers 5.