PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Melo declared not eligible

Is this another Cuse scandal?? Seems like the media is NOT questioning it! How can you be in illegible in mid semester?
Goodness what could the other reasons be???

I was listening to a radio show this morning and they were discussing this and evidently this is being looked into since it related to him sitting earlier in the year. They insinuated that Melo may have others doing his classwork. But I am positive that Jim “SGT. Shultz” Boeheim KNEW NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING of this.

I originally thought that maybe Syracuse was on a trimester or quarter type of system and that is how it did not get reported until now.

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:2, topic:3176”]I was listening to a radio show this morning and they were discussing this and evidently this is being looked into since it related to him sitting earlier in the year. They insinuated that Melo may have others doing his classwork. But I am positive that Jim “SGT. Shultz” Boeheim KNEW NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING of this.

I originally thought that maybe Syracuse was on a trimester or quarter type of system and that is how it did not get reported until now.[/quote]

Would not the BOLD…[b]They insinuated that Melo may have others doing his classwork[/ be an NCAA violation. If so, should all Cuse wins be reversed (except 3) ?? Has anyone made the NCAA tourament with an 3-134 record???

He turned in a paper that raised eyebrows. Boeheim and crew threw him under the bus, to keep further investigation into program. Melo didn’t go through Ops guy prior to submitting the paper.