PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Meet the staff

Ross Condon

Penn State Men’s Basketball: Meet the Staff - Ross Condon

Brian Daly

Penn State Men’s Basketball: Meet the Staff - Brian Daly

Hopefully he gets a meteorological degree so he can steer the flights around the snowstorms. :wink:

Eugene Borroughs

http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/2011/07/video-meet-the-new-mens-basketball-staff—eugene-burroughs.html

Cool videos. Did Chamber tweet about doing vid with freshmen too?

[quote=“UncleLar, post:1, topic:2554”]Ross Condon

Penn State Men’s Basketball: Meet the Staff - Ross Condon[/quote]

He looks younger that a lot of the players.

his nickname could be “Oxi”

Coach Urgo
http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/2011/07/video-meet-the-new-mens-basketball-staff—keith-urgo.html

[quote="UncleLar, post:1, topic:2554"]Ross Condon

?? If that’s for the reason I think it is, “Roxi” could work too since his name is Ross. Otherwise, I’m thinking too far into it ;D

[quote="UncleLar, post:1, topic:2554"]Ross Condon

?? If that’s for the reason I think it is, “Roxi” could work too since his name is Ross. Otherwise, I’m thinking too far into it ;D

Oxicontin?

[quote="Slash, post:8, topic:2554"]?? If that's for the reason I think it is, "Roxi" could work too since his name is Ross. Otherwise, I'm thinking too far into it ;D[/quote]

Oxicontin?

That’s what I assumed, I wasn’t really sure if he meant oxycontin which sounds like his name, or oxycodone which looks like his name. Which lead to my suggestion of roxycodone. None of them are spelled with an “i” however…

Whatever, clearly I was thinking a little too hard. Now that I have ruined the joke I will move on. LOL

I was thinking a little more innocent - As in Oxy acne medication since he is so young?

That’s what I thought you meant at first. But then I said Oxy Condon, and realized it sounded like Oxycontin. So I wasn’t sure.

[quote="NICU, post:11, topic:2554"]I was thinking a little more innocent - As in Oxy acne medication since he is so young?[/quote]

That’s what I thought you meant at first. But then I said Oxy Condon, and realized it sounded like Oxycontin. So I wasn’t sure.

Just for clarification - Skeeza made the original comment. I don’t know for sure what he meant, but that was my guess.