PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Mbakwe suspended?

Devoe Joseph is gone and now their freakishly athletic 6’8’’ Mbakwe is in trouble. Averaged 13 & 10.

Link

That’s a big loss for Minny. They’ve gone from a Big Ten title contender to a struggle very fast.
OT: but I saw somebody is ignoring me for the first time ever. I’m dying to know who it is.

[quote=“NGameday, post:2, topic:1757”]That’s a big loss for Minny. They’ve gone from a Big Ten title contender to a struggle very fast.
OT: but I saw somebody is ignoring me for the first time ever. I’m dying to know who it is.[/quote]

He’s not actually suspended yet but things aren’t looking good in the twin cities.

Wow. Look at all those details about what happened.

[quote=“NGameday, post:2, topic:1757”]That’s a big loss for Minny. They’ve gone from a Big Ten title contender to a struggle very fast.
OT: but I saw somebody is ignoring me for the first time ever. I’m dying to know who it is.[/quote]
ngameday it was me but unintentional. Must have hit the button when I put my phone in my pocket without powering down first. You are now unignored. :wink:

[quote="NGameday, post:2, topic:1757"]That's a big loss for Minny. They've gone from a Big Ten title contender to a struggle very fast. OT: but I saw somebody is ignoring me for the first time ever. I'm dying to know who it is.[/quote] ngameday it was me but unintentional. Must have hit the button when I put my phone in my pocket without powering down first. You are now unignored. ;)

lol…crisis averted

Makes it that much likely that PSU can beat them. :slight_smile:

Sometimes is it an honor to be “ignored.” Some people are so different in thought I hope they “ignore” me!

[quote="NGameday, post:2, topic:1757"]That's a big loss for Minny. They've gone from a Big Ten title contender to a struggle very fast. OT: but I saw somebody is ignoring me for the first time ever. I'm dying to know who it is.[/quote]

Sometimes is it an honor to be “ignored.” Some people are so different in thought I hope they “ignore” me!

I couldn’t agree more. I actually asked one poster to ignore me and life around here has been so much better ever since.

@GophersBBGuy: Minnesota's Trevor Mbakwe will not be suspended, according to University officials.

Who knows what can happen during the course of the Big Ten season. Players could get injured and suspended from other teams and we could steal wins. Conversely, the same thing to happen to us, but I prefer not to think about it that way.

This gal must have some REALLY BAD memories of him. That isn’t anywhere close to harrassment compated to some of the stuff that goes around on Facebook.

Unless there is some kind of “code” I don’t get…

[quote=“TJM78, post:12, topic:1757”]This gal must have some REALLY BAD memories of him. That isn’t anywhere close to harrassment compated to some of the stuff that goes around on Facebook.

Unless there is some kind of “code” I don’t get…[/quote]

When you get a restraining order served against you, there’s obviously more involved than Facebook.