PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Maine IGT

Anyone have an audio feed or find a way to re-stream the video? :slight_smile:

BJC homestand
Pitt IGT

Comradio: http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=37325&

Bigger crowd there then I thought there’d be. Nothing special considering I was expecting the Friday night game during Thanksgiving weekend type one.

Lots of passes inside, primarily to DJ at the high post bodes well, IMO.

[quote=“pennstateno1, post:3, topic:1664”]Bigger crowd there then I thought there’d be. Nothing special considering I was expecting the Friday night game during Thanksgiving weekend type one.[/quote]Sadly enough, it could be Lady Lion fans…I think it is a doubleheader.

You are correct that it is a doubleheader

I see that we have an early lead 9-8

I’m about ready to punch bigtennetwork.com in the face. Refuses to let me sign in. Man do I love the Big Ten! ;D Anyways, let’s get back on track here.

I think once we get into the flow of playing a game we’ll widen our lead a lot more.

[quote="pennstateno1, post:3, topic:1664"]Bigger crowd there then I thought there'd be. Nothing special considering I was expecting the Friday night game during Thanksgiving weekend type one.[/quote]Sadly enough, it could be Lady Lion fans..I think it is a doubleheader.

You’re probably right on them being Lady Lion fans. Hey, at this point I think we’ll take anybody! :wink: The place does sound empty though.

Gametracker is still stuck on the first media timeout

Glad to hear that the fan support is better than expected

So is the game, apparently… still 9-8 at the under 12.

Pay the $8. It gives peace of mind.

Are these PSU students doing the cast? They are pretty good.

11-10 PSU

DJ with 8 of the team’s first 12 shots

3 point defending a problem again. ::slight_smile:

You could always go to the Yahoo sports gametracker. That is up-to-date and shows the latest plays so you can follow things better.

The Yahoo gametracker is quicker to update, but the ESPN one is more comprehensive.