M*ch*g*n's Maize Rage = obsessed with us

I thought I heard this before tip-off, but just now during a timeout they played Zombie Nation and the Rage chanted “We own Penn State”… they’re playing their in-state rival!

Can you believe Michgan’s Sims took the last 3, an air ball? 3.5 seconds left, they’re likely to lose this.

Yeah, they might want to worry about “owning” their own State first before chanting that they own other States.

First time Michigan didn’t get a holding call.

Michigan really needed that game.

Hey it starts tomorrow. We are only 4 games out of 3rd place. Time to make a run.

[quote="noobd, post:5, topic:745"]Michigan really needed that game.[/quote]

Hey it starts tomorrow. We are only 4 games out of 3rd place. Time to make a run.

With a whole 11 games to go and only 8 teams to jump!

If PSU won out the regular season, I’d like to see their SOS and RPI change because a 19 win season in the B10 with 4 bad losses is right around bubble material (since we’re assuming they beat MSU twice, Purdue, etc)

If PSU won out the regular season, I'd like to see their SOS and RPI change because a 19 win season in the B10 with 4 bad losses is right around bubble material (since we're assuming they beat MSU twice, Purdue, etc)

I’ll go on record right now and say that if PSU wins out in the regular season they will get a bid to the big dance. ;D

Funny, I heard them chant that during the Uconn game too. I can understand them chanting that during the Penn State game, but during other high profile teams on national TV? Come on. When they chant it, I just hear “We Are Penn State” anyway, so I don’t think it’s doing that good of a job to diss us. :wink:

I thought I heard this before tip-off, but just now during a timeout they played Zombie Nation and the Rage chanted "We own Penn State"... they're playing their in-state rival!

Funny, I heard them chant that during the Uconn game too. I can understand them chanting that during the Penn State game, but during other high profile teams on national TV? Come on. When they chant it, I just hear “We Are Penn State” anyway, so I don’t think it’s doing that good of a job to diss us. :wink:

Pitt used to (maybe still does) chant something about us :wink: during their fight song… Nice to see another school pick up the trend. Looks like we’re under their skin, just where we want to be.

Nobody’s out there chanting “We own Northwestern” so we must be doing something right!

[quote="jjepsu92, post:6, topic:745"]Hey it starts tomorrow. We are only 4 games out of 3rd place. Time to make a run.[/quote] If PSU won out the regular season, I'd like to see their SOS and RPI change because a 19 win season in the B10 with 4 bad losses is right around bubble material (since we're assuming they beat MSU twice, Purdue, etc)

I’ll go on record right now and say that if PSU wins out in the regular season they will get a bid to the big dance. ;D

You’re correct, in some parallel universe, it does happen. :slight_smile:

I believe ~itt still works in “Penn State S*cks” into most of their band tunes. At least at football games. Done with the direction of adults I might add.