Lucas, Summers stay at Michigan State

Lucas, Summers stay at Michigan State

…proving once and for all that Battle is better than Lucas

Good for them, bad for PSU.

[quote=“manatree, post:1, topic:1120”]Lucas, Summers stay at Michigan State

…proving once and for all that Battle is better than Lucas[/quote]

The last 4 head to heads prove that. Lucas would probably have been predicted 1st rounder. But you got it right, despite the pointed sarcasm. :wink: Anybody should be able to see that.

Right on Curry, right on Battle, wrong on Sasa…but there’s still time! I’m hopeful!

Oh man Sparty is gonna be really good next year.

Not so fast, my friend. According to the boards on FOS, Penn State is worst with their best player (Talor Battle) - he’s holding them back from their true potential. Maybe Sparty would be better off without Lucas and Summers? Perhaps them not leaving helps everyone’s chances?

Oh man Sparty is gonna be really good next year.
Not so fast, my friend. According to the boards on FOS, Penn State is worst with their best player (Talor Battle) - he's holding them back from their true potential. Maybe Sparty would be better off without Lucas and Summers? Perhaps them not leaving helps everyone's chances?

Yeah, those FOS hoops fans are some of the brightest fans out there. Anything they say should be written down as gospel… ::slight_smile:

[quote=“psuphiman80, post:4, topic:1120”]Oh man Sparty is gonna be really good next year.[/quote] Add in (according to ESPN) the #9 PF, #4 and #20 SG’s, and #15 C

:o

I think the tourney really gave the backups and role players confidence for the future at MSU. Combine that with a great recruiting class, and they will be a force to be reckoned with.

[quote="psuphiman80, post:4, topic:1120"]Oh man Sparty is gonna be really good next year.[/quote] Not so fast, my friend. According to the boards on FOS, Penn State is worst with their best player (Talor Battle) - he's holding them back from their true potential. Maybe Sparty would be better off without Lucas and Summers? Perhaps them not leaving helps everyone's chances?

Yeah, those FOS hoops fans are some of the brightest fans out there. Anything they say should be written down as gospel… ::slight_smile:

I forgot to add the emoticons - that comment was intended to be very sarcastic

[quote="psuphiman80, post:4, topic:1120"]Oh man Sparty is gonna be really good next year.[/quote] Not so fast, my friend. According to the boards on FOS, Penn State is worst with their best player (Talor Battle) - he's holding them back from their true potential. Maybe Sparty would be better off without Lucas and Summers? Perhaps them not leaving helps everyone's chances?

I forgot to add the emoticons - that comment was intended to be very sarcastic

I figured it had to be. I wanted to make sure any non-regulars knew that too.