Lucas leaves Sconnie game

Looks like he broke his ankle after a shot. Tough break for Sparty.

Hate too see anyone’s guys go down, hope Leuer and Lucas can both return so Wiscy and Sparty can both make strong runs in March.

Can Bo Ryan coach or what? It was supposed to a rebuilding year in Madison. I dream of a program like his someday at PSU

He’s amazing. I’m really pulling for Wiskey to do well in the dance this year, Bo Ryan is a class act and deserves a title more than some of these other guys.

[quote="danlauver, post:3, topic:782"]Can Bo Ryan coach or what? It was supposed to a rebuilding year in Madison. I dream of a program like his someday at PSU[/quote]

He’s amazing. I’m really pulling for Wiskey to do well in the dance this year, Bo Ryan is a class act and deserves a title more than some of these other guys.

Agreed. It would be nice to see Bo Ryan in the final four. Lucas’ injury looked real bad unfortuantely.

You know he’s doing the right way too with virtually all 4 year players who all seem to get drastically better. His kids never beat themselves with stupid mistakes and always give great effort.

It’s funny how certain coaches have an offensive and defensive scheme to fit their players skills. Recently I would get angry watching Ed’s rotations and game plans, but I actually feel sorry for the guy. Talk about being in over your head!

[quote="danlauver, post:3, topic:782"]Can Bo Ryan coach or what? It was supposed to a rebuilding year in Madison. I dream of a program like his someday at PSU[/quote]

It’s funny how certain coaches have an offensive and defensive scheme to fit their players skills. Recently I would get angry watching Ed’s rotations and game plans, but I actually feel sorry for the guy. Talk about being in over your head!

Ditto on all your points!!! Ryan is a stud!!!

From ESPN

He’s limping bad," Izzo said. “It’s not a good sprain, but it’s not broke or anything like that – at least it doesn’t seem to be. I think the issue is whether he’s a fast healer or not. I can’t say I know that because he hasn’t really been hurt. It’s not good, that’s for sure.”