Luber named DoBO at Rider

Rider Press Release

Wow, big job. Good for him. MAAC is improving. Siena ranked in top 25 in some polls. Rider, with the Thompson brothers was tough. Seems a very good post.

Iceland, that’s a new one. I wonder if Iceland’s financial meltdown put pressure on its league.

Didn’t this happen quite a while ago? I thought we talked about this before a few months ago.

I remember finding an article about it a few months ago. Don’t know why the school waited so long to announce it.

[quote="pmhewitt, post:3, topic:22"]Didn't this happen quite a while ago? I thought we talked about this before a few months ago.[/quote]

I remember finding an article about it a few months ago. Don’t know why the school waited so long to announce it.

I remember you posting that, maybe on the link below from July?

Dempsey added ex-Penn State player Ben Luber as the director of basketball operations.

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2009/07/02/maac_offseason_rundown

[quote="pmhewitt, post:3, topic:22"]Didn't this happen quite a while ago? I thought we talked about this before a few months ago.[/quote]

I remember you posting that, maybe on the link below from July?

Dempsey added ex-Penn State player Ben Luber as the director of basketball operations.

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2009/07/02/maac_offseason_rundown

My first reaction to reading this thread was “didn’t we already know that?”

I guess that’s why UncleLar is on probation here! :smiley: :wink:

I am trying to imagine a board with Lar banished away with Rokk, Agent Smith and some of the others. Even I wouldn’t wish that upon you Lar.

He actually facebooked me the other day about making cool basketball posters…atleast he’s using contacts back at Dear Old State…hope he does well

Thats cool. Good networking for sure and if you can get some money out of it… :wink: