Looking forward to the next few games

I think it will tell a lot abot this team. Playing a Miami and South Carolina (hopefully) will tell us whether this is a potential tourney team or not. Those are the kind of OOC games that you have to win in order to build the resume for the bubble team that PSU hopes to hurdle over this year. In addition, if PSU can’t beat the likes of Miami or South Carolina, the Big Ten season could get long.

Based on watching the two games via the DVR, I am cautiously optimistic that this team could do something special. More quality depth than any PSU team I have ever seen and with Battle, have a legit alpha dog that can win any game.

“There’s a tradition in tournament play to not talk about the next step until you climbed the one in front of you”

Are you quoting someone in particular there, or is that an eric17 quote?

Just curious.

Hoosiers quote.

Hoosiers - Gene Hackman Motivational Speech: Regional Finals

There was so much talk about facing Villanova last year and the potential matchups in the OSC in 07. I’m taking a far more cautious approach and won’t even think about South Carolina unless we play them.

For that matter - I’m not really thinking about anybody with this team except for the next opponent on the schedule… i’m still too unsure of what we’ve got here to be taking any opponent for granted just yet.

Ah, a “Hoosiers” reference… outstanding.

Ditto :o

[quote=“eric17, post:4, topic:289”]Hoosiers quote.

There was so much talk about facing Villanova last year and the potential matchups in the OSC in 07. I’m taking a far more cautious approach and won’t even think about South Carolina unless we play them.[/quote]

Ah, good stuff. Been way too long since I’ve seen that movie. :’(

… you guys nailed that one on the head !!! :’(

All we gotta do…you’ll either laugh oryou dont get it.
Put One Foot in Front of the Other