PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Lions Face No. 22 Illini Thursday In BJC

Historically close series continues live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. Thursday

It is Dollar Dog Night at the BJC and Penn State will don third-color gray uniforms for the first time in program history. Penn State students wearing any gray Penn State T-shirt will be admitted free.

This should fill up the student section again, right? :slight_smile:

Illinois at Penn State Preview

[quote=“CAPPY, post:1, topic:2992”]Historically close series continues live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. Thursday

This should fill up the student section again, right? :)[/quote]

I get they’re trying to bring students to the games, but the amount of free games is getting ridiculous. Why should I have to pay 60 dollars to go to essentially 13 games when you take into account breaks? I can count on one hand how many games there wasn’t some promotion to get students in for free. For OOC I understood, but c’mon. They didn’t even give us free food vouchers like they did last year.

Great way to grow the fan base there by ticking off the season ticket holders…

[url=http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011812aaa.html]Historically close series continues live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. Thursday[/url]
It is Dollar Dog Night at the BJC and Penn State will don third-color gray uniforms for the first time in program history. Penn State students wearing any gray Penn State T-shirt will be admitted free.

I get they’re trying to bring students to the games, but the amount of free games is getting ridiculous. Why should I have to pay 60 dollars to go to essentially 13 games when you take into account breaks? I can count on one hand how many games there wasn’t some promotion to get students in for free. For OOC I understood, but c’mon. They didn’t even give us free food vouchers like they did last year.

I bought season tickets in 2007/2008 and realized that basically, if you miss one game (not counting breaks), it doesn’t make sense.

Plus, do they still have that dumb card-scanning thing for ticket holders? It’s faster to drop a five-dollar bill at the window and go in. Season tickets aren’t worth it since your seat isn’t reserved.

Penn State Basketball - Next Game Primer vs. Illinois

I must have missed it. What’s wrong with Oliver?

Flu bug.

[url=http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011812aaa.html]Historically close series continues live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. Thursday[/url]

60 bucks for 13 games. I can’t get one Knicks ticket for that price.

[quote="CAPPY, post:1, topic:2992"][url=http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011812aaa.html]Historically close series continues live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. Thursday[/url]

This should fill up the student section again, right? :)[/quote]

60 bucks for 13 games. I can’t get one Knicks ticket for that price.

Throw in a free t-shirt and some benefits, and it’s really not that serious.