PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Lions Face Iowa

DOLLAR DOG NIGHT, PENN STATE KNIT CAP GIVE AWAY

DOLLAR DOG NIGHT !!! [size=24pt]SWEET !!![/size] :smiley:

I don’t know why I love hotdogs so much at sporting events, but I do !!!

“Junior guard Tim Frazier, who is averaging 21.5 points over his last four games, needs 20 points to become the first Penn State player to compile 500 points, 150 assists and 50 steals in a season.”

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/02/16/3092229/lions-push-on-against-iowa.html

Penn State Basketball: Nittany Lions Look to Pay Back Iowa

Dispatches From Blogfrica: Black Shoe Diaries Talks Iowa-PSU Hoops

Just noticed a stat on the BIG TEN website.

Did you know…

Timmy Frazier is dominating the BT conference in assists.

There is a bigger gap between:
(1st) first place Timmy Frazier (6.4 apg) and
(2nd) second place Trey Burke (4.8 apg)
… = 1.6 apg

than there is between
(2nd) second place Trey Burke (4.8 apg) and
(13th) thirteenth place Roy Devyn Marble (3.3 apg)
… = 1.5 apg

Now THAT is dominance !!! 8)

[quote=“CAPPY, post:4, topic:3083”]Penn State Basketball: Nittany Lions Look to Pay Back Iowa

Dispatches From Blogfrica: Black Shoe Diaries Talks Iowa-PSU Hoops [/quote]

Definitely not a fan of that Iowa blogger, he takes things in jest a step too far.

We’re not great right now but there is precedence that we can beat anyone outside of MSU/OSU at home and we’re more competitive than people expected. I remember looking at other message boards across the B1G and we were unanimously pegged for last with an average of 1 conference win. I see us getting 2 more wins before BTT as a real possibility. That in and of itself is something to build off of.

Iowa at Penn State Preview

[quote=“CAPPY, post:7, topic:3083”]Iowa at Penn State Preview
[/quote]

If I hear one more "Thon excuse" for the students not walking a few hundreds yards to see the team play I will :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

or rather… ANY excuse :o

[quote=“CAPPY, post:7, topic:3083”]Iowa at Penn State Preview
[/quote]
THON is this weekend, weather is crappy. BOO FREAKING WHO!!! Grow a set already.

there is an excuse every game >:(

[url=http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2012/2/16/2801746/iowa-at-penn-state-preview]Iowa at Penn State Preview [/url]

If I hear one more "Thon excuse" for the students not walking a few hundreds yards to see the team play I will :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

He’s making an observation not an excuse. There is a difference.

[quote="CAPPY, post:7, topic:3083"][url=http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2012/2/16/2801746/iowa-at-penn-state-preview]Iowa at Penn State Preview [/url][/quote]

I was about to say. I refrained from railing on the students further, because I already did this week.

[quote="CAPPY, post:7, topic:3083"][url=http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2012/2/16/2801746/iowa-at-penn-state-preview]Iowa at Penn State Preview [/url][/quote]

I was about to say. I refrained from railing on the students further, because I already did this week.

Hey eric, I was not knocking on ya. I know you were not making an excuse for the students. I was just trying to get in a dig!!
By the way, BSD is great! Keep up the good work!!

My fellow students flat out sucked tonight. Even the few who were there were rather quiet, and I saw a bunch leave at the half. Oh well. I love this team and love how they all play the game hard, but all seem to be enjoying themselves as well. I wish I wasn’t graduating in two years, just so I could stick around and see what Chambers makes of this program in person.

[quote=“Ajk822, post:14, topic:3083”]My fellow students flat out sucked tonight. Even the few who were there were rather quiet, and I saw a bunch leave at the half. Oh well. I love this team and love how they all play the game hard, but all seem to be enjoying themselves as well. I wish I wasn’t graduating in two years, just so I could stick around and see what Chambers makes of this program in person.[/quote]You should redshirt. ;D

Actually thought they were better than the Nebraska game.

Still incredibly annoying hearing all about our Big Mac struggles when we were hanging on just for the win. ::slight_smile: