PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Let's make a pact

Dance or no dance, Talor has been the greatest player to ever suit up for the Blue and White. We need to tell everybody we know to buy their tickets and get their butts to Happy Valley for Senior Night. I want to see a sold out crowd give Talor the biggest standing ovation in school history. Nationbuilder should be able to turn out a monster student crowd. He deserves to see the BJC without and empty seat for his final game there. Let’s do it!

I’ll be there Henry! Might have to do a few shots in appreciations of Talor and the rest of the seniors pregame…What you say?

Thanks Steve that is really really nice of you. You all are truly appreciated it takes a village to raise a child and this community is part of his village. Thank you for your support.

Why do you have to say best EVER? Were you watching PSU games in early 50s??
Let’s just say Talor is a great PSU player! …and fill the house.

By the way. I have been a very strong fan since 1970. He is the best I have seen in that period.

Forgive me for asking, but what game is senior night? I should probably know this already, but yeah…

Tuesday 3/1 @ 9 PM vs. OSU

[quote="Spades88, post:5, topic:1764"]Forgive me for asking, but what game is senior night? I should probably know this already, but yeah....[/quote]

Senior night on a Tuesday at 9pm? yuck. Will still be there to support Talor ;D
[quote="Spades88, post:5, topic:1764"]Forgive me for asking, but what game is senior night? I should probably know this already, but yeah....[/quote]

Awesome. Thank you!

It’s gonna suck to have to make a 6 hour round trip in one night, but ah well. Barring any unforeseen surprises between now and then, I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

Don’t wait for senior night. Tell everyone to get their butts to the Iowa game Jan. 26th!

Senior night for any sport and any school is usually the last scheduled home game of the season.

Very good call. Talor and the rest of these seniors have given us some great memories the last 4-5 years, they really deserve a special send off.

Senior night for any sport and any school is usually the last scheduled home game of the season.

I know PSU has moved it in the past to an earlier game to get it on a weekend and make it easier for the parents. However, this year’s schedule didn’t give that option really since the last weekend home game is 2/13.

There’s no way I could possibly make the game. If it was scheduled for a weekend, it would be a fantastic first game in person. Hopefully the BJC is packed.

It should be.

Does anyone know when spring break is?

march 6-12

Count me in.

All this great stuff happens once I leave an I probably won’t be anywhere close to State College during the basketball season :frowning:

Anyone coming up from the DC area for this game?

By the way…upon re-visiting this thread I would like to apologize to Andrew, Jeff, and DJ for making it sound like we shouldn’t sell out the BJC for them as well. They have been very important players and I have personally enjoyed the past few season of watching them all. Oh, and why do I use the title “best ever” for Talor? Because in my humble “opinion” and in my mind, he IS the best player in PSU history. This OSU senior night game is setting up wonderfully. If PSU can keep the momentum going and OSU comes in #1…WOW, Talor and the boys will get a send off for us fans to remember. Talor IS the most clutch player I have seen and I cannot imagine what a fantastic and well deserved opportunity playing #1 and undefeated Ohio State would be in the final game at the BJC. (therealtruth…this is Steve’s son ;D)