Lady Lions headed to Cancun

At least according to this Hartford paper which suggest that Hartford, PSU, Utah, and Wisconsin-GB will play in a tournament there Nov 25-27.

Then men go to Canada, the ladies go to Cancun. They both start with the same letters. I guess the guys next rip will be to Can-tucky. ;D

there’s a difference between a tourney that the women were invited to and a foreign trip that the men planned on their own.

One counts toward your record and the other doesn’t? ::slight_smile:

[quote="manatree, post:3, topic:1216"]there's a difference between a tourney that the women were invited to and a foreign trip that the men planned on their own.[/quote]

yes, but that wasn’t my point. there’s a difference between a tourney that the women were invited to and a foreign trip that the men planned on their own. The organizers of the Cancun tourney approached Penn State. The Canadian trip was most likely a result of Penn State’s own idea and planning. Don’t blame the lady lions for the men’s bus trip to Toronto.

[quote="manatree, post:3, topic:1216"]there's a difference between a tourney that the women were invited to and a foreign trip that the men planned on their own.[/quote]

yes, but that wasn’t my point. there’s a difference between a tourney that the women were invited to and a foreign trip that the men planned on their own. The organizers of the Cancun tourney approached Penn State. The Canadian trip was most likely a result of Penn State’s own idea and planning. Don’t blame the lady lions for the men’s bus trip to Toronto.

I’m sure that a lot of the “invitations” are based on tourney directors knowing who will take them.

Thanksgiving weekend…no missed classes.

By NCAA rule, they aren’t allowed to miss any classes.