PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Lady Lions 82 Indiana 69

http://espn.go.com/ncw/boxscore?gameId=310230213

Other than the amazing amount of rebounds they pulled down, the ladies didn’t look too good today.

[quote=“MillionaireMagic, post:2, topic:1824”]Other than the amazing amount of rebounds they pulled down, the ladies didn’t look too good today.[/quote]They sure can score but looks like D may be their achilles heel.

I saw the relay on the BTN. I agree with the prior 2 posts. I keep getting the feeling the team “should be” better. BUT, on the other hand, the team is far better than last year.
Conclusion…They are “getting there” but need to tighten up. Tighter “D”, fewer bad turnovers, fewer bad fouls from the center position. AND…maybe even working the shot clock a little more. Some of our 3s come very early in the clock. Playing fast may be fun. But, now we should be ready to take the next step!!

[quote=“tundra, post:4, topic:1824”]I saw the relay on the BTN. I agree with the prior 2 posts. I keep getting the feeling the team “should be” better. BUT, on the other hand, the team is far better than last year.
Conclusion…They are “getting there” but need to tighten up. Tighter “D”, fewer bad turnovers, fewer bad fouls from the center position. AND…maybe even working the shot clock a little more. Some of our 3s come very early in the clock. Playing fast may be fun. But, now we should be ready to take the next step!! [/quote]

When you are leading the country in three point shooting, they can launch those threes as often as they want in my book.