PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Lady Lions 73 Purdue 61

Third time was the charm for the Lady Lions over Purdue! :slight_smile:
PSU gals now will play the winner of the # 11 Illiniois vs. # 3 Michigan game tomorrow @ 5 PM.

[quote=“CAPPY, post:1, topic:2044”]Third time was the charm for the Lady Lions over Purdue! :slight_smile:
PSU gals now will play the winner of the # 11 Illiniois vs. # 3 Michigan game tomorrow @ 5 PM.[/quote]

Three 3’s for Maggie to break Kelly Mazzante’s Penn State season record - she is now 1 off of the B10 record.

Girls came out “smokin” in the 2nd half! Nice game by Bentley. Important to get many minutes and productivity from Greene.
Nice win!!

Hopefully they build on this and can get to Sunday – maybe a rematch with MSU???

That would be sweet, third time is the charm! :slight_smile:

Wow! #11 seed Illinois up at the half 37-16 over Michigan!

[quote="mjg, post:4, topic:2044"]Hopefully they build on this and can get to Sunday -- maybe a rematch with MSU???[/quote]

Pretty sure we only played them once. So hoping that in this case the second time is the charm.

Illinois wins.

[quote="mjg, post:4, topic:2044"]Hopefully they build on this and can get to Sunday -- maybe a rematch with MSU???[/quote]

Pretty sure we only played them once. So hoping that in this case the second time is the charm.

Yes they only played one time with Sparty winning. Don’t worry Cappy I got your back ! :wink:

You are correct, my bad. Now lets not hope the 3rd time is the charm for Illinois.

You are correct, my bad. Now lets not hope the 3rd time is the charm for Illinois.

That would be bad. Hoping for a threepeat.