PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Kid's slipping

Kid’s slipping…in his promotional duties…must be distracted by all of teh OTs

Talor Battle embodies perseverance
By Emily Kaplan
Collegian Columnist

It’s going to be enjoyable following his first season with this French team.

I hope he is able to enjoy these moments, because he will look back on this time in Paris as one of the best times of his life.

Since he is no longer on the team, does this thread qualify as OT ? :wink:

[quote=“timauman, post:1, topic:2619”]Kid’s slipping…in his promotional duties…must be distracted by all of teh OTs

By Emily Kaplan
Collegian Columnist[/quote]

Yes, been OT’d. Thanks for the update. I particularly liked this line…

Now, he’s going through three-a-days, getting ready for the September season-opener. Eventually, the NBA scouts will see him play, he figures. And they’ll know what they’re missing.

…how can you not like that attitude?

“Along the way, he’s found some bits of America in France: He ate at Subway the other day and has Skyped and Facebook-messaged a few of his former Nittany Lion teammates.”

Skype isn’t quite American :slight_smile:

Skype isn’t quite American :)[/quote]

neither is eating…if I remember sentence diagramming correctly, the ‘bits of America’ refers to Subway and teammates…ate, skyped and facebook-messaged are verbs :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="Tom, post:4, topic:2619"][quote]"Along the way, he’s found some [b]bits of America[/b] in France: He ate at Subway the other day and has [b]Skyped[/b] and Facebook-messaged a few of his former Nittany Lion teammates."[/quote]

Skype isn’t quite American :)[/quote]

neither is eating…if I remember sentence diagramming correctly, the ‘bits of America’ refers to Subway and teammates…ate, skyped and facebook-messaged are verbs :stuck_out_tongue:

Diagramming? Wow. Did you go to parochial school? I never quite got it. On your response, I’d say Subway, Skyped and Facebook are what “bits of America” refer to…but I couldn’t tell you how to diagram it. :wink:

Kid's slipping.......in his promotional duties.......must be distracted by all of teh OTs

By Emily Kaplan
Collegian Columnist

Yes, been OT’d. Thanks for the update. I particularly liked this line…

Now, he’s going through three-a-days, getting ready for the September season-opener. Eventually, the NBA scouts will see him play, he figures. And they’ll know what they’re missing.

…how can you not like that attitude?

And according to the Penn Stater, a new life member of the PSU Alumni Association!