Jonathan Graham to Penn State?

http://www.insidemdsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33555

Obviously not confirmed and I don’t know what the “Fan” is, maybe a MD sports station. But we might be getting some positive news.

Don’t shoot the messenger if this turns out to be false

Cool! I didn’t expect him to come to SHU anymore, so if he comes to PSU… thats good too. Still a rumor though.

That would be a great get for us. I know he was a prime target.

Hope it’s true, but I can’t find any other mention. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

Taran, Tre, and Graham would be a greatly needed solid start to this class. I want to believe it, but I’m not holding my breath. Perhaps Nate Bauer (BWI) or Mark Brennan can investigate this for us???

[quote=“byake, post:1, topic:1160”]http://www.insidemdsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33555

Obviously not confirmed and I don’t know what the “Fan” is, maybe a MD sports station. But we might be getting some positive news.

Don’t shoot the messenger if this turns out to be false[/quote]

There’s been additional posts in that link. Post #4 seems to know something, though he’s not telling. Funny avatar.

I guess post #5 thinks Jordan will get the best of him. :wink:

I don’t think that radio station report is accurate - but here’s hoping it’s just premature not false.

What makes you say it’s not accurate?

I signed up yesterday at insidemdsports and was just granted permission. I’m trying to get some info.

Nate Bauer from BWI has an update. It is a $ update, but he basically agrees with Uncle Lar on this one. I will say that he is currently on campus visiting. Here is the link to his update. http://bwi.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=439&mid=133724404&sid=890&tid=133721092&style=1

Got a little smackdown on your first Maryland post, no? :wink: Take off the gloves, brother. Show 'em who you are!

[quote="UncleLar, post:3, topic:1160"]That would be a great get for us. I know he was a prime target.[/quote][quote="UncleLar, post:7, topic:1160"]I don't think that radio station report is accurate - but here's hoping it's just premature not false.[/quote]

Nate Bauer from BWI has an update. It is a $ update, but he basically agrees with Uncle Lar on this one. I will say that he is currently on campus visiting. Here is the link to his update. http://bwi.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=439&mid=133724404&sid=890&tid=133721092&style=1

Maybe that’s what the report meant – that he was going to PSU – for a visit.

I signed up yesterday at insidemdsports and was just granted permission. I'm trying to get some info.

Got a little smackdown on your first Maryland post, no? :wink: Take off the gloves, brother. Show 'em who you are!

I find it’s much more enjoyable to be very polite when visiting other team’s forums.

I think I might’ve talked junk on spartantailgate before…but that was after many many posts by MSU fans bashing Talor.

[quote="LPcreation, post:9, topic:1160"]I signed up yesterday at insidemdsports and was just granted permission. I'm trying to get some info.[/quote]

I find it’s much more enjoyable to be very polite when visiting other team’s forums.

I think I might’ve talked junk on spartantailgate before…but that was after many many posts by MSU fans bashing Talor.

Evidently, not polite enough for that first responder. Then again, he had a point. Win games “by himself”? You set yourself up for that roundhouse. I find steak works on shiners. :wink:

haha, I knew it was coming. No matter what you do you’re always going to take a little ribbing. I’ll take a couple of more shots before the other posters tell him/them to knock it off. :wink:

Evidently, not polite enough for that first responder. Then again, he had a point. Win games "by himself"? You set yourself up for that roundhouse. I find steak works on shiners. ;)

haha, I knew it was coming. No matter what you do you’re always going to take a little ribbing. I’ll take a couple of more shots before the other posters tell him/them to knock it off. :wink:

At least it wasn’t kaisersayzo. By the looks of his avatar, you’d have multiple shiners. :wink: I like being controversial. At least you get replies. ;D

That’s from a scene in Office Space.

They steal a printer/fax machine that has been pissing them off for years and beat it up. :smiley:

Graham has a 3+ Konchalski rating… so Graham is technically a “project” or “body filling” recruit - hopefully he develops into something nice.

I saw you posted over on that Maryland forum, LP. You really think Graham is going to have a major impact and play big minutes his freshman year in the Big 10? He’ll probably be like a Bill Edwards at best for his freshman year. Hes behind Jones, Jackson, Brooks, Sasa and Ott from the git-go.

He will play major minutes next season if he comes to State College and stays here.

[quote=“noobd, post:18, topic:1160”]Graham has a 3+ Konchalski rating… so Graham is technically a “project” or “body filling” recruit - hopefully he develops into something nice.

I saw you posted over on that Maryland forum, LP. You really think Graham is going to have a major impact and play big minutes his freshman year in the Big 10? He’ll probably be like a Bill Edwards at best for his freshman year. Hes behind Jones, Jackson, Brooks, Sasa and Ott from the git-go.

He will play major minutes next season if he comes to State College and stays here.[/quote]

Who is Konchalski?

Absolutely I think he’ll play a lot of minutes. I guess I should’ve said he’ll be given the opportunity to make a big impact.

Jones has had a bad case of the foulsies his whole career, I’m not really expecting that to change. His minutes will be limited.

Jackson won’t play any center. If he does we’re in be trouble.

Ott is gone.

Sasa could keep him on the bench but I think there are a lot of minutes to be had if Graham can rebound and have some sort of post game (which his scout profile indicates).

My biggest concern is his weight. I pulled some clips of his HS team and he is pretty thin.

I thought Edwards got pretty good minutes.