PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Jerardi out

but just for the Lehigh game. He’s got a previous commitment. Brian Allen will be filling in for him doing the game with Steve Jones.

That was cruel

Uncle knows how to lure us in and pimp BA all at the same time. ;D

I can’t believe you did that.

Lar, what about your belief about not just following the letter of the rule, but rising above them? While your thread topic follows the letter of forum posting rules, it violates their spirit by excessive trickery, and exposes other posters to physical and mental injury from unwarranted wailing and gnashing of teeth.

nudge, nudge, wink, wink

[quote=“manatree, post:5, topic:1474”]Lar, what about your belief about not just following the letter of the rule, but rising above them? While your thread topic follows the letter of forum posting rules, it violates their spirit by excessive trickery, and exposes other posters to physical and mental injury from unwarranted wailing and gnashing of teeth.

nudge, nudge, wink, wink[/quote]

Yeah, I thought twice about doing it. I wouldn’t do it for a recruit or a player but I thought an announcer was fair game for a little playful joking around.

Doubly concerning for me. I was thinking, “My God, he didn’t tell me? Is something wrong?” I turned into Costanza there for a second: “Is it canceh!?” We’re all gonna get you for this, Larry.

Dick

Jeez, my recovery just got knocked back by three weeks.

It’s definitely unsportsmanlike if a player gets hurt with a trick play, Lar. :slight_smile:

Had me for a loop. Glad Dicke’s back. But I alwasy liked BA behing the mike, so good choice for the Lehigh geme.

Thank god it’s only 1 game! I almost cried when I heard BA open his mouth thinking Jerardi may have pulled the plug.