PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Jeff Brooks update

Aurora Basket Jesi lands rookie Jeff Brooks

http://www.sportando.net/eng/italy/legadue/29730/aurora_basket_jesi_lands_rookie_jeff_brooks.html

GOOD LUCK JEFF!

His team plays in the #2 league in Italy, “Lega Due”

http://www.eurobasket.com/Italy/basketball-League-Lega-Due_2010-2011.asp

Congratulations and good luck Jeff! I can guarantee tabs will be kept on your career from the folks here at psuhoops!

Great news! Best of luck, Jeff!

Absolutely! I think Jeff just started to realize his potential this past season. I think he could eventually develop into an NBA talent.

I’m happy to hear the news, I was wondering when one of the guys was going to sign with a team.

Hopefully his shoulder holds up, and he can continue where he left off.

Congrats Jeff. Good luck with your post-PSU basketball career.

It’s funny I was just thinking if anybody heard anything about how Jeff was doing. i.e. did he need surgery, how he was healing, etc.

Congrats Jeff. Keep playing loose, the Italians will love you.

I’ll miss Jeff a lot…hopefully he continues to progress, I believe he has the NBA body and athleticism, he just hasn’t put it all together yet. Regardless, I wish him the best, and I can guarantee he’ll become a fan-favorite wherever he ends up.

I just noticed, but is this the same league Joe Crispin plays in for Barcelona?? He’s listed on the league page as the 3rd leading scorer last year (only 3rd!? must be slacking ;))

Also, it looks like he’ll be playing alongside the league’s “Center of the year” winner. Hope he didn’t win it for his shot-blocking skills or those two may never let an opponent’s shot reach the rim! Should be a great experience for him.

[quote=“Slash, post:11, topic:2556”]I just noticed, but is this the same league Joe Crispin plays in for Barcelona?? He’s listed on the league page as the 3rd leading scorer last year (only 3rd!? must be slacking ;))

Also, it looks like he’ll be playing alongside the league’s “Center of the year” winner. Hope he didn’t win it for his shot-blocking skills or those two may never let an opponent’s shot reach the rim! Should be a great experience for him.[/quote]

The rosters turn over so quickly, particularly for Americans, that there’s no guarantee that Crispin will be there this season but it is the league that Joe was in last year.

Congratulations Jeff. You were an integral part of last year’s team, and a fan favorite. We finally saw what we had all been waiting for. Hopefully Jeff can step up his game another notch and impress abroad!