Jamelle Update--Stanley Pringle Video

I’m not sure that this was touched on but I was checking out the Mad Ants and other Fort Wayne websites and didn’t see him on the roster, so I went back and found a press release from earlier in November that noted the release due to injury…

[i]Mad Ants Hold Media Day
Team cuts four players
Updated: Wednesday, 18 Nov 2009, 10:37 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 18 Nov 2009, 10:37 PM EST

Glenn Marini
Heidi Busch - Mad Ants Media Relations
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - Click on the VIDEO tab to your left to see media day interviews with DeWitt Scott, AJ Ratliff, Chris Hunter, coach Joey Meyer, and Kyle McAlarney.

The NBA D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that guard Booker Woodfox, Forward Frank Tolbert, and Center Jared Carter have been waived from the 2009-2010 training camp roster. Jamelle Cornley has been released due to injury.

The Mad Ants training camp roster is now set at 12. The team will play a pre-season game against the Erie Bayhawks on Friday, November 20 at Meadville High School in Meadville, PA. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 pm.[/i]

I’m trying to get a hold of Mel and see where he is right now but I was suprised to see this. I know the Media itself is old, but I dont know if this was brought up. If it was my bad.

I saw that when it happened, but it seems from reading Twitter that Mel has stayed in Ft. Wayne and is still practicing. Who knows what’s going on.

Stanley Pringle stutter step player falls

That’s as close to a literal ankle break as I’ve ever seen. The player actually did come up limping.

Lingerie on the deck!

It is what I loved about that guy, he was a real player. By my count he had 14 points in that video. 3 three-pointers and 1 FG

Oh and I got a tweet back from Mel, he is still in Fort Wayne

You do math in a slightly odd way. :slight_smile:

By my count, 3 three-pointers is 9 points, 1 FG is 2 points, and 9+2=11.

It’s been awhile since MATH 140, though, so I might be doing something wrong. :wink:

[quote="NGameday, post:6, topic:555"]It is what I loved about that guy, he was a real player. By my count he had 14 points in that video. 3 three-pointers and 1 FG[/quote]

You do math in a slightly odd way. :slight_smile:

By my count, 3 three-pointers is 9 points, 1 FG is 2 points, and 9+2=11.

It’s been awhile since MATH 140, though, so I might be doing something wrong. :wink:

hahahaha…FAIL…on me

If good old Karma was still around I would have -1 myself.

What happened to the karma. I was going for a negative record.

[quote="NGameday, post:9, topic:555"]If good old Karma was still around I would have -1 myself.[/quote] What happened to the karma. I was going for a negative record.

I had you beat.

Stanley got a lot better between his junior and senior years, and it looks like he is still getting better.

The crowd seemed really into it in that video - love the noise makers :slight_smile: