Oregon basketball: Ducks’ hunt for a coach is a cross-country effort
By John Hunt, The Oregonian
March 28, 2010, 10:57PM[/quote]

Interesting that Tubby is also in the mix for this one

I’ve heard that Tubby is in the mix for this job and also Auburn

Auburn already hired UTEP’s coach

Tubby, Izzo… is ED in the mix?

Now we all know which direction this thread is headed. :slight_smile:

Someone with free time should go back through every thread and count how many posts it takes to get from the original topic to a comment about ED.

[quote="lionfan99, post:6, topic:1063"]Now we all know which direction this thread is headed. :-)[/quote]

Someone with free time should go back through every thread and count how many posts it takes to get from the original topic to a comment about ED.

Uncle seems to be unencumbered. ;D

[quote="lionfan99, post:6, topic:1063"]Now we all know which direction this thread is headed. :-)[/quote]

OR…every time some one makes a PSU post and THEN is hijacked/policed/berated with the SAME OLD excuses and garbage stats until he "learns his lesson!"
I think “the latter” wins in a landslide! Some posters sound like “grade school” teachers! ALWAYS nagging and whinning about the "proper way to post."
PLUS, this is a PSU board…it is expected that when a threat starts about another coach THEN someone will make a comparison to PSU’s coach. That is NOT out of line. The apologists are MUCH MORE out of line than alleged basher. They need to worry about their own “manners” and not worry about everybody else.
This post is ended…let the policing begin.

OR…every time some one makes a PSU post and THEN is hijacked/policed/berated with the SAME OLD excuses and garbage stats until he "learns his lesson!"
I think “the latter” wins in a landslide! Some posters sound like “grade school” teachers! ALWAYS nagging and whinning about the "proper way to post."
PLUS, this is a PSU board…it is expected that when a threat starts about another coach THEN someone will make a comparison to PSU’s coach. That is NOT out of line. The apologists are MUCH MORE out of line than alleged basher. They need to worry about their own “manners” and not worry about everybody else.

And some posters act like grade schoolers that could stand to learn some manners.

Told ya…

(This seems like the best post to post this)

I had a dream last night that I had a casual conversation with Tim Curley. When I told him that I wanted ED gone, he laughed at me, told me that I had no clue what I was saying, and that he really likes the direction this program is headed. He told me that ED is doing great things, to just wait and see.

Sigh… maybe I shouldn’t read this board or think about Penn State hoops too close to when I go to bed???

I said “a comment about ED”. I never said “positive” or “negative”. Just how many posts until it gets to ED. So I’m not sure what you mean “the latter wins in a landslide”. I wasn’t looking for a comparison of one side vs. the other on the ED debate.