PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Iverson leaving Minnesota

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_17707159?source=pkg&nclick_check=1

Wow, had no idea that many guys have left the UM program since Tubby took the helm.

I got a friend who works at the lemonade stand in the Mall of America…she claims that he’s transferring to Iowa State.

If that’s true Iowa State is taking any Big10 transfer. Crazy

That sounds like a legitimate source. Thanks.

[quote="PSUClassof2011, post:3, topic:2277"]I got a friend who works at the lemonade stand in the Mall of America[/quote] That sounds like a legitimate source. Thanks.

If it’s an Orange Julius stand, then those rumors are legit. If it’s some mom & pop stand, then dont believe it.

I got a friend who works at the lemonade stand in the Mall of America...she claims that he's transferring to Iowa State.

If that’s true Iowa State is taking any Big10 transfer. Crazy

If you can’t join the B1G, get as many transfers from the B1G as possible.

[quote="PSUClassof2011, post:3, topic:2277"]I got a friend who works at the lemonade stand in the Mall of America[/quote] That sounds like a legitimate source. Thanks.

If it’s an Orange Julius stand, then those rumors are legit. If it’s some mom & pop stand, then dont believe it.

I’d trust the mom & pop stand a lot more then the national chain stand. Now if he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, then I’d believe it.

Let me come clean and say:

A) I have no idea where Iverson is going
B) I don’t even know if there are lemonade stands in the Mall of America
C) I don’t have a friend who works at the Mall of America

Well, there’s an Orange Julius and an Auntie Anne’s…conceivable one could get lemonade there :slight_smile:

I’d trust the mom & pop stand a lot more then the national chain stand. Now if he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, then I’d believe it.

From my experiences, Orange Julius workers do always know the dirt. The mall of America is the big time, so I’d believe the rumors.