PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

@ iu igt

3-2 IU early.

DirecTV satellite for BTN is having issues… anyone else have this problem? All other channels seem fine.

i have directv, no issues here.

[quote="ronb89, post:2, topic:3001"]DirecTV satellite for BTN is having issues... anyone else have this problem? All other channels seem fine.[/quote]

Fine for me too, down in sunny South FL. :slight_smile:

Not a bad start, we don’t look as crisp as I had hoped but neither does IU. Let’s hope we wake up first.

Zeller has gotten away with several walks already, can’t believe they didn’t call that last one.

[quote="ronb89, post:2, topic:3001"]DirecTV satellite for BTN is having issues... anyone else have this problem? All other channels seem fine.[/quote]

Don’t like the foul issues, but I like the scrappy defense and aggressive rebounding. I guess the two go hand-in-hand.

This team believes that they are tougher than every team they play.

Just got the feed finally.

Big time black from Sasa. NYET!

Sasa stuffing Watford!

Like what I’m seeing. Need some shots to fall, otherwise we are competitive on the floor.

They’re zoning it up against us. Somebody needs to get hot.

lol how was Tim not fouled there about 4 times?

and again!! finally a call, that’s a crime in some states!!!

Tough o-rebound by Glover, but I wish he’d pull the ball out. Why challenge the 7-footer there?

This is the type of little stuff this team’s gonna learn soon and start being even more competitive.

At least it’s being played at our pace this time!! :slight_smile:

GRAHAM!!! we’re throwing a block party today fellas

Marshall really finds space. He reminds me of the kids on the playground who weren’t the fastest or tallest, but just kicked your a–.

Glad Marshall is producing early. Hope he stays out of foul trouble and can play minutes. We need his athleticism.

Good shot selection that time from Glover. Those shots just will hopefully start falling soon!

Nick doing what we need him to do!