Iowa IGT

Ott scores first.

Glad to see Ott get another start. He deserves it.

Ott airballs the first free one, but nails the second. Looks like they’re pressing on the inbounds. Hawks still without a point 2 1/2 minutes in.

Battle limping…

Then hits a 3. :wink:

Wow do we out-athlete Iowa. Talor is a little gimpy.

Looks like Talor might have landed on his ankle wrong. We’ve seen him tweak that ankle a couple times this year, and after a bit of limping, he seems to just play harder and better. Hope it’s the same today.

any audio feeds out there…can’t get my usual suspect to work today

This would be the game that the Brooks - Jones - Jackson trio would seem to be the most effective.

I know this is stupid to say. But man we’d be sooo much better right now if we were hitting more shots.

Frazier? Not even close lmao

Jones with a rebound!

Seems like all Iowa can do is shoot threes…

The Big 10 Network has the worst f’ing announcers in the world. These guys have NO OTHER CONFERENCE to learn about and they still do things like confuse the tallest and the smallest player on the team. What a joke.

Apparently we lost at the buzzer last week according to the BTN?..

Well we didn’t win at the buzzer, so…

While technically we lost at the buzzer, I believe the announcer said McCamey hit a shot at the buzzer to beat us.

[quote="noobd, post:11, topic:660"]Frazier? Not even close lmao[/quote]

The Big 10 Network has the worst f’ing announcers in the world. These guys have NO OTHER CONFERENCE to learn about and they still do things like confuse the tallest and the smallest player on the team. What a joke.

Yeah, the analyst was very sketchy to start the game. Safe to say hes settling in? :smiley:

Good job Cam!

Woodyard!!