PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Iowa IGT

Uh oh. Looks like Penn State’s not wearing the grey unis.

Is this online anywhere?

Espnu banners hanging up here, so I’d guess espn3

How is the turnout?? Good, I hope!

Checked. No go. Thanks, though.

Pretty terrible. Student section pretty empty, other than the diehards in the front row.

[quote="Jen In PA, post:4, topic:3087"]How is the turnout?? Good, I hope![/quote]

Pretty terrible. Student section pretty empty, other than the diehards in the front row.

Student section during player introductions.

What’s that streaming site that gets referenced here. Gotta friend on vaca who needs a stream.

Students have “picture of big Mac” signs

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/107979/1/watch-iowa-vs-penn-state.html

doesn’t look like it’s up though. espn3 probably has it.

another craptastic crowd. student section looks even worse today

Timmy with the step back 2/3.

Tim’s growth offensively has been absolutely amazing. That shot he just hit he never would have thought to look for his first 1.5 years here.

Graham with two nice offensive rebounds and put backs tonight already. He has a couple of blocks also if I’m not mistaken. Maybe his best 3 minute stretch of the season.

Someone from the athletic office just stopped by my seat to drop off a shirt, attitude wristband, and coupon for concessions as a thank you for making the long drive.

Not sure how they knew, other than mentioning it earlier here, but unexpected and awesome.

[quote=“bstanf, post:15, topic:3087”]Someone from the athletic office just stopped by my seat to drop off a shirt, attitude wristband, and coupon for concessions as a thank you for making the long drive.

Not sure how they knew, other than mentioning it earlier here, but unexpected and awesome.[/quote]wave your shirt in the air …i’m sure we can prob pick you out

Nick lets move it in a few steps laying some serious bricks lately from deep

That was some good ball movement on that last trip (Cam’s layup). Nice to see Iowa being 1 and done offensively. Hope that keeps up all night.

Think he’s missed about 10 in a row going back to the Nebraska game.

Three-point shooting overall not there like it was on Sunday.

Think we look good.