PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Illinois IGT

Play hard, fellas.

Let’s get a big win tonight!

They’re all huge at this point. Let’s leave it all on the floor these last 5 weeks.

From PSUSTRETCH’s Twitter:

Just spoke with Paul Klee of the Champaign Gazette and he thinks small crowd may help Illini play well. Relieve some pressure. We'll see.

I hope the Illini play as well in front of their small crowd as they played in front of our small crowd a couple weeks ago. WE ARE!

Got to keep pace. Wisky dumped Purdue. We’d be 1 game out of 2nd. :o

Let’s get the double dip!

[quote=“bstanf, post:4, topic:1889”]From PSUSTRETCH’s Twitter:

I hope the Illini play as well in front of their small crowd as they played in front of our small crowd a couple weeks ago. WE ARE![/quote]
It might help them. I know I read that the guys like playing in front of the bigger road crowds, so maybe a small crowd will help the Illini.

What did Jim Jackson mean when he said about McCamey, “his play on and off the court is key?” Off the court? Think he meant both sides of the ball?

Why don’t we have Brooks jump ball at the start?

Looks like Ed Hightower’s bullshit whistling skills have started on the game’s first possession. Great.

Brooks battled foul trouble all throughout the previous Illinois game. Picks up 1 on first possession. Stay away from #2 Jeff!

He did a good job there drawing contact on Tisdale.

AJ continues to do this kind of foul.

I like how Hightower held the ball after that 3 for an extra 8 seconds while the Illini defense got setup without stopping the clock.

If we follow the normal pattern, we may be down by 10 or more in the first half, but then fire it up in the second.

Nice pass.

Behind the back passes in traffic. Now that should tick you off.

Pace is too quick. Got to keep in the 60’s.

The ball rolled out to half-court there was so much backspin on it, he blew the clock dead so it didn’t really matter. not a big deal in that case.

Yeah, what the heck was that?

[quote="bstanf, post:13, topic:1889"]I like how Hightower held the ball after that 3 for an extra 8 seconds while the Illini defense got setup without stopping the clock.[/quote]

The ball rolled out to half-court there was so much backspin on it, he blew the clock dead so it didn’t really matter. not a big deal in that case.

He didn’t whistle it dead. It kept running, which is why I made the comment.

And then he held it for a couple seconds extra before giving it to our guys to inbound.