I Solved Last Year's Problem

The team didn’t do any promo videos like they did the year before. I was just looking for some stuff on youtube and found the promo videos that they did the previous year.

No Stanley’s Pringles
No Long Ball
No Magic Man
No Dodge Ball
No Fire Drill
No Cornley’s Kitchen

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1074”]The team didn’t do any promo videos like they did the year before. I was just looking for some stuff on youtube and found the promo videos that they did the previous year.

No Stanley’s Pringles
No Long Ball
No Magic Man
No Dodge Ball
No Fire Drill
No Cornley’s Kitchen[/quote]

I was wondering when someone would bring this up. There was a big drop off in promos from last year.

The videos where great so I don’t understand why they didn’t continue them.

I thought the guys had fun making them. Maybe the promo staff needs to up the fun quotient next year.

I’m sure the 0-12 start last year was a big reason why we didn’t see any. Hopefully that’ll change next year.

I would think that would make it more important to drum up interest.

[quote="pennstateno1, post:4, topic:1074"]I'm sure the 0-12 start last year was a big reason why we didn't see any. Hopefully that'll change next year.[/quote]

I would think that would make it more important to drum up interest.

Also my point was the team looked like they had fun making them. Maybe if they were having more fun they wouldn’t have started 0-12.

It is possible that the players (and coaches?) on the team felt too much pressure trying to follow up last season.

I would assume finances had something to do with it.

[quote="byake, post:2, topic:1074"]The videos where great so I don't understand why they didn't continue them.[/quote]

True, I forgot how strapped for cash the PSU Athletic Department is…

[quote="byake, post:2, topic:1074"]The videos where great so I don't understand why they didn't continue them.[/quote]

So I guess we didn’t have a video camera and a PC. Remember the actors work free since they are students under scholarship.

Ad time?

[quote="jjepsu92, post:10, topic:1074"]So I guess we didn't have a video camera and a PC. Remember the actors work free since they are students under scholarship.[/quote]

Ad time?

True but there were a lot of grass roots advertising that could have been continued.

[quote="jjepsu92, post:10, topic:1074"]So I guess we didn't have a video camera and a PC. Remember the actors work free since they are students under scholarship.[/quote]

Ad time?

True but there were a lot of grass roots advertising that could have been continued.

Where did they play them ad spots? I only ever saw them on youtube and BTN.