I guess FOS isn't totally useless

NGameday has a thread over there that says we are playing BYU in Albany next year.

That’s old news here. Been in the Never too early to start talking about next year’s schedule thread.

Sorry didn’t see it. I have been skimming things through the “Off with their head crowd”.

I do what I can to remind them that there are actual things to talk about…suppose to figuring out a new way to combined momma jokes.

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1044"]NGameday has a thread over there that says we are playing BYU in Albany next year.[/quote]

I do what I can to remind them that there are actual things to talk about…suppose to figuring out a new way to combined momma jokes.

You are probably considered a troll over there then. :wink:

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1044"]NGameday has a thread over there that says we are playing BYU in Albany next year.[/quote]

That’s old news here. Been in the Never too early to start talking about next year’s schedule thread.

It’s been reported several places, including the Salt Lake City Tribune, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they all could be traced back to here first.

It’s been reported several places, including the Salt Lake City Tribune, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they all could be traced back to here first.

Looks like Ed is really upgrading the schedule. 76 Classic, VaTech, Ole Miss, ACC Challenge, BYU. OOC SOS won’t be an issue next year, just hope we maneuver through it.

We have insiders here. :smiley:

This is why I love this website.

Any big news comes here through all of us. We all have our different sources. Every news article is citing NGameday’s blog post, but I’d bet even he will admit he got it here first.

[quote=“eric17, post:9, topic:1044”]This is why I love this website.

Any big news comes here through all of us. We all have our different sources. Every news article is citing NGameday’s blog post, but I’d bet even he will admit he got it here first.[/quote]

Haha…pretty much…I got it from you, decided to write a post (once we got a strong confirm :wink: ) and the next thing I know Im being linked everywhere. I only ever intended to share it with the usual folks who traffic on my site, not half of New York.haha.

But this really is what makes this site such a great place. None of us could gather all the intell that we have hear on our own. I visit here everyday to make sure I haven’t missed anything, and to share whatever I happen to know. A great use of the internet and I’m glad we get more positive press than negative.

But lord knows how much I don’t want this to fall through…haha

[quote="eric17, post:9, topic:1044"]This is why I love this website.

Any big news comes here through all of us. We all have our different sources. Every news article is citing NGameday’s blog post, but I’d bet even he will admit he got it here first.[/quote]

Haha…pretty much…I got it from you, decided to write a post (once we got a strong confirm :wink: ) and the next thing I know Im being linked everywhere. I only ever intended to share it with the usual folks who traffic on my site, not half of New York.haha.

But this really is what makes this site such a great place. None of us could gather all the intell that we have hear on our own. I visit here everyday to make sure I haven’t missed anything, and to share whatever I happen to know. A great use of the internet and I’m glad we get more positive press than negative.

That was probably also therealtruth’s thought process when she posted it here.