PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

I am never this correct a year+ ahead of time about a college Bball team

Posted by me last year during the portion of the season when we where openly wondering if we would win 1 big 10 game.

Can we stop with the Taran Buie messiah please. Next thing you know we will have him inaugurated president. Way too much on his shoulders should ED regime stay in place. Salvation comes (sic)from(sic) within. The players who will lead PSU to success or failure are already on the roster. Probably with center or power forward next to their names on the depth chart.

I had no idea how true this would be. Should have quit while I was ahead.

Hint: look through your posting history. It can be instructive on what your tendencies were and are. This was the one bright spot in an otherwise forgettable journey.

Any one else stumble into a correct prediction?

Chris A

Would you like a cookie? :smiley:

yes I would.

Shouldn’t that read point guard and small forward?

[quote="charnold, post:1, topic:2002"]Probably with center or power forward next to their names on the depth chart.[/quote] Shouldn't that read point guard and small forward?

Don’t ruin his moment.

The chocolate chip ones are just coming out of the oven now. Or would you like to wait for the oatmeal raisin.

Now go ahead and start up a thread with something you posted so off the map, it’s silly. You know, I like this idea. We should all post our Nostradumbass posts in this thread. I’m going searching. :slight_smile:

[quote=“charnold, post:1, topic:2002”]Posted by me last year during the portion of the season when we where openly wondering if we would win 1 big 10 game.

I had no idea how true this would be. Should have quit while I was ahead.

Hint: look through your posting history. It can be instructive on what your tendencies were and are. This was the one bright spot in an otherwise forgettable journey.

Any one else stumble into a correct prediction?

Chris A[/quote]

Sure

Spekaing of Taran Buie, I saw him outside the McDonald’s today, all decked out in green.

I was at the Maine Mall food court today. Had on jeans, a green t-shirt and a tan long-sleeve polo shirt.

What’d you eat???

[quote="tjb, post:10, topic:2002"]I was at the Maine Mall food court today. Had on jeans, a green t-shirt and a tan long-sleeve polo shirt.[/quote]

What’d you eat???

Nothing. But I did insult some passers-by. Not very loudly.

[quote="tjb, post:10, topic:2002"]I was at the Maine Mall food court today. Had on jeans, a green t-shirt and a tan long-sleeve polo shirt.[/quote]

What’d you eat???

Nothing. But I did insult some passers-by. Not very loudly.

Plus they were probably elderly so they wouldn’t have much chance of hearing even at normal levels. But I get it, you’re a rebel. :wink: