Hoops Fest Clips

I’ve got several that people might find interesting. The quality isn’t that great but hey what can you expect from a phone?

Here’s Frazier with a steal and a dunk. If this kid can stay healthy given his small frame, the fans are going to love him. He’s quick, very athletic, and appears to have a court personality.

Frazier with a steal

Oh my.

Lar, great clip. Your overall views of the players?

Sasa Borovnjak with a bucket. He got a couple of shots blocked when he tried to go down deep but showed that he’s got a good mid jumper and also had a couple of nice passes.

Sasa jumper

Wait until you see the dunk he used to win the dunking contest. ;D

Sasa looks big and that jumper was true. Kid’s going to be crowing! :wink:

The shots are great Lar. I wish my vision was better, but at my age, everything looks blurry.

On Sasa, very nice touch. Good quick release, sign of a scorer. No thinking involved, more instinctual, which is exactly what you want. To steal from Yogi Berra, “you can’t think and shoot at the same time.” Was it the video, or does he look like he needs to spend some time working out?

Great ball movement on this score.

Frazier to Jermaine Marshall to Sasa Borovnjak to Drew Jones for the bucket.

Ball Movement

More after the football game.

Thanks Lar.

Was that Melle in the lower right of the frame in the first video?

[quote=“byake, post:9, topic:114”]Thanks Lar.

Was that Melle in the lower right of the frame in the first video?[/quote]

No.

Lar, thanks much for the videos…

[quote="tjb, post:6, topic:114"]Sasa looks big and that jumper was true. Kid's going to be crowing! ;)[/quote]

The shots are great Lar. I wish my vision was better, but at my age, everything looks blurry.

On Sasa, very nice touch. Good quick release, sign of a scorer. No thinking involved, more instinctual, which is exactly what you want. To steal from Yogi Berra, “you can’t think and shoot at the same time.” Was it the video, or does he look like he needs to spend some time working out?

I DO NOT think it is the video.

By the way, the videos are great. Thanks.

Thanks for the videos. For a phone, I think the quality was pretty good.

thanks for the vids…hoping to see the dunk contest winner you spoke of…?

You will.

Jermaine Marshall hits a three pointer from the far wing.

Jermaine Marshall from the wing

Did the white team(the team in white) score any baskets? :wink:

Lar, (or anybody who attended) can we get some player analysis?

Signed,

Starved for info

[quote=“kidcoyote, post:17, topic:114”]Did the white team(the team in white) score any baskets? :wink:

Signed,

Starved for info[/quote]

I’m busy with the videos.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:17, topic:114"]Did the white team(the team in white) score any baskets? ;)

Signed,

Starved for info[/quote]

I’m busy with the videos.

Yeah come on kid leave Lar alone. Videos first, analysis second. ;D

Seriously though thanks again Lar for doing this.

I’ll do what I can to help you out kid…

Andrew Jones - looked good I thought. Coach Preston was on him early and often to finish strong at the rim.

Bill Edwards - I liked what I saw from this freshman. He has a nice build and looks thinner since his signing day videos. I was really surprised with his passing skills.

Chris Babb - Was chucking it up from everywhere. He might have been giving the green light this year to shoot when he’s got the ball.

David Jackson - DJ lookd like he’s bulked up alittle. Made some nice hustle plays.

Tim Frazier - Wow… talk about speed and hops. The Youtube video didnt show enough… However, he needs to work on his shooting touch. He’s also rushing the plays. A few times he drove into the lane but didnt have anywhere to go. Part ok defense, part freshman.

Andrew Ott - Looked ok. I think you’ll see a little more out of him this year. He also looked slimmer then last year.

B