Hilarious Coaches vs Cancer video

[flash=200,200]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1393316847092[/flash]

Great to see people “letting their hair down” and having fun.

Great video.

I know that they were trying to be authentic with the Coke bottles, but do you really think it was cool being that Pepsi was a sponsor of the Tournament? I did see a Gatorade bottle in front of the judges, which is a Pepsi product.

have to say B.A. is getting a little too close to Randy Jackson.

I don’t really watch American Idol so I didn’t have much to judge them by but I went and checked out a couple of YouTube videos and must admit that I thought ALL of the panel did a pretty good job. Brian Siegrist has the name thing going with Ryan Seacrest (whose father is a PSU grad btw), Goon looked like Simon Cowell after a huge donut binge, Katrina and Kara are similarly hot, Tyler was great but his real hair is probably closer to Helen’s than the wig was, and BA nailed Randy but seemed to slip into Samuel Jackson every now and then. Very nice job by all.

He must not run as much as he used to…and agree with Lar that BAs demeanor was closer to Samuel L Jackson…regardless, excellent idea and well done by all. I miss being a part of the tournament…

Awesome video…great cause!

Bad…coke bottles with Pepsi a big sponsor!!

[quote=“psuhawk11, post:7, topic:1230”]Awesome video…great cause!

Bad…coke bottles with Pepsi a big sponsor!![/quote]

Maybe Pepsi should take that as a hint to make a better product.

[quote="psuhawk11, post:7, topic:1230"]Awesome video...great cause!

Pepsi make a better product? Best in brand - Gatorade, Frito Lay, Quaker Cereals, Tropicana, Pepsi.

[quote="psuhawk11, post:7, topic:1230"]Awesome video...great cause!

Pepsi make a better product? Best in brand - Gatorade, Frito Lay, Quaker Cereals, Tropicana, Pepsi.

Clearly some people prefer Coke. Quaker Cereals and Tropicana I agree with. The rest, I have other personal favorites.