Hey Kid

Did you notice who the ACC team left out of the challenge is playing tonight? I’ll be following that game as well.

No, I didn’t notice, but good game to watch. Siena was in top 25 pre-season, and they looked great vs. OSU in the tourney. Rossiter was awesome. Kind of surprised they had a loss I didn’t expect, and just looked it up cause I couldn’t remember it, vs. St. John’s, who BTW was led by DJ Kennedy with 15 points. I see Brad Sheehan’s not playing much for Ga Tech, 12th in minutes. Never saw him play, as Shaker wasn’t in Big 10 in HS. Shumpert is starting for them.

Also noticed Siena lost to Temple, so Temple should be good test for PSU.

On other matters, in watching MSU vs. NC, wouldn’t be surprised to see those two back in Final 4’s. I don’t see Purdue as a #6 team in country. I think we can beat them, but we just play them once, and it’s away. I think NU will be tough. I love they beat ND. Wonder if Mike Brey still thinks playing the Big 10 teams would have him more successful. If he can’t beat PSU and NU, who’s he gonna beat, IU? Who else? ND may soon be looking for more than a football coach.

[quote="think1, post:1, topic:397"]Did you notice who the ACC team left out of the challenge is playing tonight? I'll be following that [url=http://georgiatech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1022962&PT=4&PR=2]game[/url] as well.[/quote]

No, I didn’t notice, but good game to watch. Siena was in top 25 pre-season, and they looked great vs. OSU in the tourney. Rossiter was awesome. Kind of surprised they had a loss I didn’t expect, and just looked it up cause I couldn’t remember it, vs. St. John’s, who BTW was led by DJ Kennedy with 15 points. I see Brad Sheehan’s not playing much for Ga Tech, 12th in minutes. Never saw him play, as Shaker wasn’t in Big 10 in HS. Shumpert is starting for them.

On other matters, in watching MSU vs. NC, wouldn’t be surprised to see those two back in Final 4’s. I don’t see Purdue as a #6 team in country. I think we can beat them, but we just play them once, and it’s away. I think NU will be tough. I love they beat ND. Wonder if Mike Brey still thinks playing the Big 10 teams would have him more successful. If he can’t beat PSU and NU, who’s he gonna beat, IU? Who else? ND may soon be looking for more than a football coach.

No problem. Talor likes big crowds away from home. They get really quiet. Illinois, MSU, Virginia, could Mackey be next?

I really like Purdue this year, I see them as the most well rounded team in the Big Ten. Johnson is a very good big man, Moore can do a little of everything, Hummel is a nice scorer, and Kramer might be the best defender in the Big Ten (and one of the best in the country). MSU might have more raw talent, but I think Purdue is the better team.

I agree … I don’t see us beating them (at Mackey, no less) unless the stars align just right (we have a great shooting night while they are way off or have injuries/illness, etc…).

[quote="think1, post:1, topic:397"]Did you notice who the ACC team left out of the challenge is playing tonight? I'll be following that [url=http://georgiatech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1022962&PT=4&PR=2]game[/url] as well.[/quote]

No problem. Talor likes big crowds away from home. They get really quiet. Illinois, MSU, Virginia, could Mackey be next?

We play Purdue twice this year…Iowa and Indiana once each

We play Purdue twice this year…Iowa and Indiana once each

Which means we’ve probably got the toughest conference schedule in the Big Ten since the two games we miss are with the projected two easiest teams in the conference (and we don’t play the projected third easiest :wink: ).