Has the team been lost?

It appears the staff has lost the team. It will be interesting too see what happens from here on out.

I don’t think the staff has lost the team. I think the staff lost two players. The rest are busting their tails out there. I think that maybe next game two players with numbers in the 20’s should sit the whole game no matter what.

I think a team that’s been “lost” would be going out there and getting blown out. This looks much more like a team that has no clue how to win.

That may happen here soon, with road games against Ohio State, Wisconsin and Purdue on the horizon. :-[

[quote="frats, post:3, topic:710"]I think a team that's been "lost" would be going out there and getting blown out. This looks much more like a team that has no clue how to win.[/quote] That may happen here soon, with road games against Ohio State, Wisconsin and Purdue on the horizon. :-[

We’ll certainly see. All 3 of those teams have the horses to run us off the floor, so it will be interesting to see if we fight and hang in those games, or quit and get run out of the gym. I get the feel that this team has been playing to the level of their competition way too often, so maybe it’s time for that to help us instead of hurt us. :-\

Do we really need 10 threads after the game all basically suggesting the same doom and gloom?

Sheesh - the new reply button doesn’t need to be hit everytime a new thought pops into your head when it’s the same one 20 other guys are thinking.

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:6, topic:710”]Do we really need 10 threads after the game all basically suggesting the same doom and gloom?

Sheesh - the new reply button doesn’t need to be hit everytime a new thought pops into your head when it’s the same one 20 other guys are thinking.[/quote]

Agreed - but I’m not sure how you can really discuss anything else. Perhaps that Ott looks like he’s improving.

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:6, topic:710”]Do we really need 10 threads after the game all basically suggesting the same doom and gloom?

Sheesh - the new reply button doesn’t need to be hit everytime a new thought pops into your head when it’s the same one 20 other guys are thinking.[/quote]
Wow. With a comment like that, apparently even the “inside voice” thoughts that pop into your head make it onto the message board. ::slight_smile:

I didn’t think Ed lost them until this evening. The players are silent on the floor and there is no communication. The looks on the players’ faces is more than disappointment about losing.

Yeah, that’s what I’m noticing as well.

When is this crap going to get bounced to Deadwood? ::slight_smile:

[quote="Craftsy21, post:6, topic:710"]Do we really need 10 threads after the game all basically suggesting the same doom and gloom?

Wow. With a comment like that, apparently even the “inside voice” thoughts that pop into your head make it onto the message board. ::slight_smile:

You are the definition of a troll, and I’m really thinking you’re like an OSU fan in disguise anymore. Ignore button is getting broken in for me with you.

Yes. I explained this comment in another thread.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:6, topic:710"]Do we really need 10 threads after the game all basically suggesting the same doom and gloom?

You are the definition of a troll, and I’m really thinking you’re like an OSU fan in disguise anymore. Ignore button is getting broken in for me with you.

I guess I will just have to live the rest of my life saddled with your disappointment in me. ::slight_smile: