PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Harvard 46 - #20 Florida State 41

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=313290108

Nice game, but don’t know why they had such a runaway place. Surely something in the 30’s would have suited Harvard better.

Tommy Amaker really can coach. People always said he can recruit well but is a horrible gameday coach but I think that is completely false. He works well at a program like Harvard and has really made them legit.

I hope if he wants it that he gets another shot at the bigtime. He’s only 46 and I suspect after this year his door is going to be knocking a lot.

[quote=“BeerNitLion, post:2, topic:2870”]Tommy Amaker really can coach. People always said he can recruit well but is a horrible gameday coach but I think that is completely false. He works well at a program like Harvard and has really made them legit.

I hope if he wants it that he gets another shot at the bigtime. He’s only 46 and I suspect after this year his door is going to be knocking a lot.[/quote]

I’ve kind of hoped he would stay at Harvard, seems like that would be something special and where you could coach a long time. Chasing after another big time program just makes him like everybody else.