PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Hartford IGT (was BJC)

Strange set up.

No student section. The lower floor section behind the Hartford bench reserved for the visitors - normally they get about five rows. And 20 rows behind the PSU bench reserved for Chambers, thats 320 seats, and it’s only a quarter full.

I’d say the crowd is only slightly larger than normal for the opener, guessing 5-6000.

7-5 Hartford after Billy 3.

Oops, must have been a 2.

9-7 PSU.

anybody able to get BTN.com streaming to work? their website is the worst. :frowning:

My game tracker is frozen too. Sometimes I hate technology.

Listen here: http://209.50.129.233:8080/wkok

Yes, having no trouble, but the password reset mechanism did not work. An old link for a password reset worked, which is a security hole. Then I could not change the password - the account settings did not work.

Hello Ed Hightower

[quote="Craftsy21, post:5, topic:2810"]anybody able to get BTN.com streaming to work? their website is the worst. :([/quote]

Yes, having no trouble, but the password reset mechanism did not work. An old link for a password reset worked, which is a security hole. Then I could not change the password - the account settings did not work.

hmm… I’m having all sorts of trouble. It keeps wanting me to add a credit card but I already have several times. Beginning to feel uncomfortable about handing my info over to such a shoddy bunch.

My game tracker is frozen too. Sometimes I hate technology.

Listen here: http://209.50.129.233:8080/wkok

THanks, I have radio up but was hoping to find some pictures and stats to go with. This will do I guess. :confused:

[quote="Craftsy21, post:5, topic:2810"]anybody able to get BTN.com streaming to work? their website is the worst. :([/quote]

hmm… I’m having all sorts of trouble. It keeps wanting me to add a credit card but I already have several times. Beginning to feel uncomfortable about handing my info over to such a shoddy bunch.

I had signed up last weekend for a free month trial with a code I received. Today’s it’s asking me to subscribe again (even though my current subscription shows up), so I guess their system is having some issues.

Timmy with 4 steals already!!

Also PSU with 13 FT attempts already 10 minutes into the game. That’s a bit different.

I’m keeping up with an updating boxscore. We are up 21-20 with 6:03 in the first half

It’s amazing how much better the team plays with either billy or Tim out there

Cam is shooting well it sounds like. That’s really encouraging to hear.

Is that our old pal Ed Hightower?

Well, from 3 anyways.

edit: n/m, i was reading the boxscore wrong. I thought he was 2/3 from 3, he’s not shooting all that well right now (1-6 from the field). :-[

We’re missing a lot of free throws