PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Happy Birthday Cappy

Happy Birthday Cappy were gonna get you the birthday gift of a lifetime the big WIN tonight! It’s electrifying out here there are only a few of us but we are making alot of noise. One of the best times of my life…lol Enjoy your day Thank you to ALL of you here on the Forum as always your the BEST fans.

sounds like all the stars are aligning! happy birthday cappy :smiley:

You must be loud, you’ve been heard on twitter.

Talor Battle's mom keeps yelling at Mike Decourcy to put Penn State in the tournament. She does know he doesn't make the bracket, right?
Talor Battle's mom yelling at a ref: "Where'd you come from, the Big East?" #BTT

Happy birthday, Mike. Living the dream. At nearly every significant Penn State sporting event!

Happy Birthday Cappy, and many more to come!

Good mojo for another big win tonight!

Wow! Thanks so much for this Happy Birthday thread therealtruth! Glad to hear you are having a great time in Indy! And thanks to the rest of you for the b-day wishes too. All I want for my b-day is a win over Sparty! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Cappy. ;D

Happy Birthday, Cap!

Happy B-day!! Lets hope for a real nice birthday present for you in 4 hours!

Happy b-day, brotha!

Pouring one out for our Lions, and pouring one out for Cap…

:slight_smile:

Geezer… and I know one when I see it. :slight_smile:

Have a good one Cappy.

Cool, a birthday thread from therealtruth. With all she has on her mind, she still thought of you. Nice birthday thought. You probably will never have as many people wanting you to get your biggest birthday wish as you have today!

WHAT A TRULY OUTSTANDING BIRTHDAY PRESENT! TIME TO PARTY AND MAYBE GO DANCING! :smiley:
Thanks again everyone!

[quote=“CAPPY, post:13, topic:2107”]WHAT A TRULY OUTSTANDING BIRTHDAY PRESENT! TIME TO PARTY AND MAYBE GO DANCING! :smiley:
Thanks again everyone! [/quote]

Happy B-day. Mine is March 9th, and 10 years ago the win over MSU was my birthday present, so I know the feeling.

Stay out of trouble tonight. :wink:

Happy Birthday old man :slight_smile:

Cappy can you have another birthday tomorrow. Cause Big Ten Tourney title would be an awesome birthday present… for you of course. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday Cappy
Could you maybe have another birthday tomorrow
(while we are on a roll)

I forgot to wish Cappy a Happy Birthday…I’ll have to wish him a belated one tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Cappy…nice present!

Cappy… hope I’m not to late for a good birthday wish. Remember that this is still the 2nd best birthday present, next to whatever Mrs Cappy got you (although this will be the board’s little secrect because we know “the real truth” ;D ).