PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Great PSU Elite Camp Story

over at Lions247.

Andrew Dzurita has been doing a great job of hoops coverage for those guys.

Good article, glad to hear Austin was doing so well!

Are there any camps going on this week? Can the public watch? Thanks in advance.

Camps are done and they aren’t open to the public

Great article. Saw some video on Akolda Manyang - looks like a great prospect, too.

Seven foot one athletic basketball player Akolda Manyang Duluth East HS BALLERS SWAG ELITE

From the article…

- Playing on Austin’s team was [b]the biggest uncommitted name in attendance, 2013 Sidwell Friends (D.C.) guard Josh Hart[/b]. The Team Takeover guard, who was a bit banged up after going up against top competition at the Kevin Durant Skills Academy last week, was still able to turn it on in spurts this weekend. He is a versatile player on the wing, who is a great defender but really shows his stuff out in transition. [b]Hart will be one of the 80 top high school players attending at the [i]LeBron James Skills Academy later this week[/i].[/b]

• I mentioned this in a thread, but Tim Frazier is one of 20 college players to get an invite to the LeBron James Skills Academy later this week. Frazier made some noise out in Chicago at the Deron Williams Skills Academy in June, and will now head out to Las Vegas later this week to suit up with the country’s best. The full rosters will be released in the coming days

…chance for Timmy to sell the program !!! :slight_smile: