Graham feels PSU is right choice

MEN’S BASKETBALL
Graham feels PSU is right choice
Jeff Rice
July 24, 2010 11:52pm EDT

He better… :smiley:

Where in this article does Graham say why he feels PSU is the right choice? I must have missed that part.

“He committed to Penn State in May after he ‘felt God was giving me a sign’ during a visit to campus.”

[quote="mjg, post:3, topic:1267"]Where in this article does Graham say why he feels PSU is the right choice? I must have missed that part.[/quote]

“He committed to Penn State in May after he ‘felt God was giving me a sign’ during a visit to campus.”

The article never did state what that sign was. Maybe there was a cherry that looked like a basketball in the cherry ice cream cone he got at the creamery.

[quote="mjg, post:3, topic:1267"]Where in this article does Graham say why he feels PSU is the right choice? I must have missed that part.[/quote]

The article never did state what that sign was. Maybe there was a cherry that looked like a basketball in the cherry ice cream cone he got at the creamery.

…more likely a “peach.” ::slight_smile:

I missed that quote when I read the article. The headline still seems misleading to me. I expected a lot more quotes / info on why PSU was the right choice for him.