Got my season tickets today in the mail

Every ticket stub for every game shows pictures of members of the Nittany Nation on the tickets. I think I recognized at least one member of this board on the Sacred Heart tickets. :slight_smile:

What do the tickets look like? Can someone post a picture?

Does anyone know how long the process of sending tickets takes? It sounds like they started showing up on Friday, but I still haven’t gotten mine.

Also, do they show up in the online nittany lion club account page? This is the first time I’ve gotten season tix, so not really sure how it all works.

[quote="NationBuilder, post:2, topic:136"]What do the tickets look like? Can someone post a picture?[/quote]

Does anyone know how long the process of sending tickets takes? It sounds like they started showing up on Friday, but I still haven’t gotten mine.

Also, do they show up in the online nittany lion club account page? This is the first time I’ve gotten season tix, so not really sure how it all works.

Yes, your paid invoice should show up under view completed invoices in your invoice summary once you log into the link below.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=pennstate&l=EN&STAGE=1