PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

GoPSB.com got a makeover

Check it out.

http://www.GoPSB.com

It’s about as bad as the last version and gopsf.com, too.

Cool site. Don’t really see whats wrong with it besides a central news feed.

Hate to NITPICK but I wonder how long it is gonna take the folks @ GOPSB.COM to post the PSU hoops schedule on their site. The schedule was announced nearly 3 weeks ago now. :-\

Someone always has to be negative, haha I love it. I forget what it used to look like, but I kinda like it.

[quote="Tom, post:2, topic:1271"]It's about as bad as the last version and gopsf.com, too.[/quote] Someone always has to be negative, haha I love it. I forget what it used to look like, but I kinda like it.

I liked it too. Looked like an IMAX Theater production. Cool. I looked at some of the video highlights, and of course, the highlights were mostly wins, though they did show the loss to V. Tech. As last season didn’t have many wins, they had some '09 games. Even so, in the victories last year, the team looked terrific. Many of the baskets were inside, Brooks, Jones, DJ, with Brooks having several putbacks. Really had their way vs. Virginia and NW inside. Seemed they overmatched those opponents. It’s funny how Minny seems to struggle more vs NW than it does vs. PSU.

Too much…