PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

GAME DAY IN HAPPY VALLEY vs Minnesota 2020, 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8 (BTN)

1 Like

Can’t wait for the revenge game!!

2 Likes

I’m sure Lamar has not forgotten about that. Payback time PSU!

3 Likes

In some way I want Minny to make a run that gets them close. Within 2 or 3. Then PSU just shuts the lid and we’ll just see how excited the crowd gets!

1 Like

The petty part of me wants Lamar to write the b word on his sneakers.

2 Likes

Those turn-around fades makes me think that he has #Mamba on his sneakers.

2 Likes

Much classier move.If Lamar really wants to get even he’ll show it with his play on the court, as he should.

8 Likes

Oturu did the team a favor for this one. No let down here. They’ll be pissed off and locked in.

6 Likes

Urgo or Ferry should just “accidentally” leave that tweet up on the screen during the film session.

3 Likes

Let the fans bug Oturu. We will handle making sure he gets the greeting he deserves in Happy Valley.

1 Like

Lamar said something first…I thought we had this settled.

What the heck does it matter. I’m going to yell at the jerk anyway. He wanted to get in a fight with our players anyway.

1 Like

Just bought my ticket! Woo!

6 Likes

Happy for you! Check out Northwestern too! Great seats for that game too!

1 Like

We have a chance to close this series up to 15-37. Let’s go State BEAT Minnesota.

1 Like

That’s my Birthday and son’s Birthday the day before, so have plans. Otherwise, I’d be there! What’s a 4 hour car ride? Lol

1 Like

What better way to celebrate your birthday with a win! LOL

3 Likes

Chambers overall record with Penn State stands at 144-145. This game could be the tie breaker. Wow if he ties it up did 2011-2020 even happen? LOL kidding of course.

Great job by Pat regardless. Keep it up and he’ll definitely be above .500.

1 Like

It’s crazy that there is even only a few scalped tickets available in the lower bowl for this game. It’s gonna be PACKED

4 Likes

Anyone have a weather prediction for Saturday?